BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
As a diabetic, this is my guilty pleasure. Pretty cheap and great quality. Can't even tell that there's no sugar added! I grew up with these as a kid and will pass the love on to my kid as well. I can't wait for colder weather to heat this up again!
Katie H.
Western Springs, IL
Although I don't think its as good as the Swiss Miss that has sugar added, It is a healthier substitute that I can get behind. If made with milk as opposed to water it can be as good as the kind you get from any shop. However I do think there are cheaper options out there that will give you a better bang for your buck.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
My family and I like these. They make a nice treat in the cold weather months.
I like that they have no added sugar, because I don't really enjoy giving my kiddos extra sugar before bed, because that's is our usual cocoa time.
I think they are a good price, and good flavor as well.
Anusha M.
This is a must have during the winter months. I drink it a lot while watching movies or just relaxing. It tastes great and it is very easy and fast to make. I also like the ones that come with marshmallows in the packets as well.
Rhonda D.
Camden, AR
I really like the taste and creamy aspect of this. I fix it for my 10 year old nephew some and he is clueless that it is sugar free. He begs for it when he comes to visit he even likes it to put in ice cream like malt powder.
Chandler S.
Valencia, CA
This is amazing! I'm on a low-sugar, low-carb diet and I really enjoy this as a special treat. However, I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because I only like it mixed into milk. I'm not sure if it's personal preference, or how the powder dissolves, but milk is the way to go.
Haley H.
I'm someone who can't handle a large amount of sweets, so this no sugar added hot cocoa mix was the perfect product for me! Perfect for anyone trying to cut down on sugar or watch their intake. If you're not one of those people, add a few marshmallows to amp it up!
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
These are amazing. Super easy to
Make and tastes great. No "sugar-free" aftertaste. Perfect for staying on track when you have a sweet tooth. Wish they made these in the pods for the Keurig machines.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Totally sweet enough!!! Def worth it if pure craving that good hot chocolate loving on a winger day... I just add marsh mellows because I like that better. If you're watching I would suggest this hot chocolate mix for sure
anna b.
Simpsonville, SC
Being a no sugar added product the taste is not as strong as the other options. However, it is very filling and easy to make. My brother loves this on snow days or any day! It's great for sleepovers or family get togethers
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?