BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This is so rich and creamy...certainly one of the best cocoas on the market.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
So delicious! Has that sweet chocolate taste, but isn't too sweet. If you want it to taste even smoothr, you can use milk. But a lot of times I just use hot water because it is the easiest to make when on the go. This is the only brand of hot chocolate I will buy.
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
I go through i box of this in like 3 days during the winter always have a cup before bed its soo good especially with some fluff
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
The best cocoa mix out there! Perfect for camping or for the holidays. I love the little marshmallows that come inside.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Elkton , MD
Loving Swiss Miss Cocoa especially now as the winter is moving in. Great for early morning car rides to work or school or at night as a treat before bed. Always so warm and delicious!
Tiari S.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I am blown away by this cocoa! I'm never impressed by prepackaged cocoa mixes but this one is different! It is smooth and so yummy! I used my frother/ heating beverage machine and it was so tasty! I will definitely recommend this cocoa and go buy it on my next shopping trip! Thanks Moda Vox Box!
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
I got this in my Moda Vox Box. I always buy Swiss Miss in the winter, they make the best cocoa. This flavor is made with real chocolate and is really rich versus the watered down brands. A trusted winter beverage.
F d.
F d.
This is a great product, especially now that it comes in k cups so i can quick brew for the family!
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
Swiss miss hot chocolate is the BEST hot chocolate out there. I like when around Christmas time they have the assorted flavors
Lauren  M.
Lauren M.
Lower Burrell, PA
Swiss Miss always brings me back to my childhood. Every winter, we'd have a ton of snow, and we'd play outside in the snow for hours, and no matter what, my mom always had Swiss Miss waiting for us when we came inside. It warmed me up and soothed my sweet tooth. I still make it today, in my Keurig, when I'm craving something warm and chocolatey. Doesn't taste flavorless like other hot chocolate mixes I've tried.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?