BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Western Springs, IL
Although I don't think its as good as the Swiss Miss that has sugar added, It is a healthier substitute that I can get behind. If made with milk as opposed to water it can be as good as the kind you get from any shop. However I do think there are cheaper options out there that will give you a better bang for your buck.
Anusha M.
Anusha M.
This is a must have during the winter months. I drink it a lot while watching movies or just relaxing. It tastes great and it is very easy and fast to make. I also like the ones that come with marshmallows in the packets as well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Being a diabetic AND a chocolate lover, I love this hot chocolate during the winter. It is rich and creamy and the chocolate taste is phenomenal!
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
It's so good! I'm diabetic so the sugar content isn't too high so I can finally enjoy hot chocolate without spiking my sugar too much!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Rock Springs, WY
I love how there is no sugar added. I have been trying to diet hard and this helps for the colder months.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Ladys Island, SC
Im currently on a diet and I love Swiss miss sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix. Easy to fix. Tastes great. And helps curb my appetite for chocolate and other sweets
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
I love hot cocoa and this is such a great option when you don't want those extra calories. It tastes delicious!
Katie-Marie G.
Katie-Marie G.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of the best hot chocolates I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. It's chocolaty without adding extra sugars.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I really didn't think I would like these with no sugar added, however they were surprisingly good! I load sugar in almost all of my hot drinks, so this was at first odd, but I have come to love it! I drink it all the time after being out all day in the cold weather. Definitely give it a try for a "healthier" option!
This hot chocolate is full of chocolately flavor. Creamy rich flavor is delicious during the cold weather. You won't even notice it has no sugar
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?