BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the only brand of hot chocolate I will drink. This is best around Christmas time. I have been drinking this brand solely since I was little, and do not feel it needs much adapting or improving. It is a great value and perfect for a pick me up.
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
Just had some! So good to have on a cold day. Or even a rainy day! Put some marshmallows in and your set
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these! They have them at work for free and I love drinking them all the time. Sweet and not as bad as the other kinds considering its sugar free. Totally met my expectations. Would definitely buy again.
RyLee W.
Don't even miss the sugar in this hot cocoa! Tastes the same as the original which is delicious, and is healthier as well!
Kim S.
Winter is here which means a lot of hot chocolate time. Seriously my favorite to drink around Christmas trees and fires.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
My favorite hot chocolate drink for many, many years. I like the no sugar added benefit and thrilled that the chocolate flavor is always satisfying.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Coles with just enough in the packet to make the perfect hot chocolate. Great alternative for those who can't have sugar but still want the chocolate. Flavor and presentation are just right for the product.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
As a diabetic who loves hot chocolate on a cold winters day this is my go to! Having grown up on the classic Swiss Miss what I like about this is that I don't even notice that it is sugar free. My boys even like this kind and have never complained about it being sugar free. One the things I will sometimes do is add a packet of this to my cup of coffee and that is yummy too. I would definitely recommend this to others who love their hot chocolate
Kimberly S.
Thousandsticks, KY
This has always been my go to brand . Great price and I love those little marshmallows ūüėČ I love the flavor it's not too chocolatey.
Sarah L.
Meridian
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate, it's always been my go-to brand. Of course, when trying to be reasonable with calories and sugar intake I found this product. It's still got that same Swiss Miss taste I like, so that's a plus, so I would recommend it if you still want that hot chocolate taste with less guilt!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?