BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Julie S.
Hebron, OH
Great hot cocoa and no sugar and added plus. Great to use with coffew to make yoir own cafe mocha
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
Good for me. Not my favorite but I love that I don't have to worry about my sugar intake with it.
Melissa J.
Salinas, CA
Great hot chocolate. No sugar added. Kids love it and so do I. Get warm up on a cold day. Yummy.
Valerie M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Awesome hot chocolate for the winter! I love it recommend it for any chocolate lovers like myself
Tara B.
Great taste for a nice warm drink. Price is reasonable. I will continue to drink this product.
Jessica A.
We got this because my husband is diabetic. It wasn't good enough to be worth the extra carbs.
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Great taste and takes me back to childhood without the sugar! I keep on hand for every occasion
Leigh S.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product! I love it and would recommend it to anyone. Awesome product and really enjoy it.
Dani V.
Carmel, In
This has a great taste for the price and the "no added sugar". It is great with milk or coffee!
Nina R.
Smooth and creamy taste without being too sweet. The perfect indulgence without going overboard
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?