BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Dee C.
Magna, UT
Swiss is the brand we commonly purchase. My kids love hot chocolate in the morning. I prefer sugar free because my kids don't need any extra sugar in their diet! It still holds a great taste! Yes we will buy it again!
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS
Great product. It helps that it has no added sugar. Makes me feel good about giving it to my family. It just doesn't compare. It's so good. It always meets my expectations. I'm a repeat consumer and always will be! I'll always have a box in my pantry.
BoxKraz E.
Really enjoy this no sugar added version of Swiss Miss. It has really great taste and I cannot tell the difference between the one with sugar when I drink it. If you are on a diet plan this is definitely the way to go.
bree d.
Louisville, KY
This is totally what I was expecting. this hot chocolate has a rich and creamy taste. the packaging ensures it stays fresh. their could be a bit more in each pack. I would like to try other hot chocolate products from this brand. this brand gives quite a bit of hot chocolate for about $3. other stores give one cup for the same price. I love swiss miss
Cinthia F.
Kingsport, TN
I like this product but it needs more flavor in it to make it more chocolatey .I also think they could sweeten it more with a low calorie sweetener but over all I can do some of this myself to make it drinkable
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
This is the best hot choc ever!! I had gastric bypass surgery so with this having less sugar in it makes it so I can still enjoy hot coca. It's very affordable, I think maybe $2 a box where I live at, and I'd def recommend to others!!
Ashley P.
Visalia, CA
My boys and I love hot cocoa but I don't like the added sugar. This has saved us because it's less sugar but still tastes like the full sugar packets. Great value and great flavor. I have bought again and again.
Wade P.
Foster
As a Diabetic I have recently had to change my choices for snacks. I have always enjoyed hot chocolate on a cold day and can continue to do so with this product. Many sugar free products fall short on flavor but this one doesn't. Enjoyable.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I try to watch my sugar intake.
Alot of products have that "fake sweetner" taste.
This doesn't. Sweet, creamy and satisfying for when you want hot chocolate without all the sugar
Ok.. I'm giving this 3 stars because you can't eat this directly out of the pouch. I know this sounds strange, but I love eating hot chocolate out of the pouch with a spoon. This doesn't taste right if you eat it like that. It makes ok hot chocolate, it's not thick or creamy at all.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?