BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Aurora, CO
yum lol. It's delicious some might say. It comes in a nice little bag with directions. I get it every time I want hot chocolate. It's like so good the taste is wow. I buy it a lot during fall & winter!
kate b.
kate b.
Westfield, IN
I get this mix every holiday season and it gets me excited for Christmas and much more. It is easy to use and quick to make. It meets my expectations every year. I will continue to use this product.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
I love this hot coco. I make mine with milk. I don't think it is as good with water. I add my own marshmallows. I don't like the one that come with its own marshmallows because they don't melt.
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I love this no sugar but great taste! it isn't too much chocolate for it to be overwhelming and strong. smooth flavor. I would always notice the packaging , a must for winter and affordable.
Danii M.
Danii M.
Foodie Expert
I use my keurig for hot water, and add a dalop of cool whip or whipped cream from the can and enjoy this low carb treat on cold nights or when I am craving something sweet with less sugar
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Georgetown, TX
This is an old favorite of mine to get back on track - especially after the holidays - and curb my sweet tooth. It's even more rich when prepared with unsweetened almond or cashew milk!
Sumpzi W.
Sumpzi W.
Victorville, CA
Its unbelievable how good swiss miss is. For christmas my parents got a couple of boxes of it so i put my milk in the microwave opened up a packet poured it in and had a warm afternoon.
Annie C.
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
Foodie Expert
Again with the weight watchers. This brand is great and I can't even tell this is sugar free. I give this to my kids too, but I don't tell them it's sugar free and they love it!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
For when I need a chocolate fix, but don't want to go all out on sweets, hot chocolate is my go-to. For being a no sugar added product, it still tastes good and does the trick!
Berkeley  H.
Berkeley H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite hot chocolate mixes. It doesn't have a lot of calories and tastes amazing! I personally mix it with water but it also tastes good mixed with milk.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?