BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Anthea F.
Anthea F.
Jersey City, NJ
Brilliant product. Does not leave an aftertaste like many others. It's my favorite hot chocolate sans the calories. Perfect for a cold wintry afternoon. I'm sensitive to milk but this didn't give me any issues and was the perfect cup of joy!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Lafayette, IN
I use this for my little guy so he doesnt have all the extra sugar. He loves it! he asks for it all the time in the winter. We have used this brand for years. More chocolate in the mix would be awesome! I would definetly buy again! would suggest to others
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Just the right chocolate flavor! A staple in the kitchrn! Love it! Highly recommend!
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this, amazing taste. Great for christmass or any time of the year, helps you warm up with low calories
scott f.
scott f.
This is an outstanding product. Add a few marshmallows on a cold day and you have a comfortable cozy beverage.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
White Oak, TX
In the past couple years our house has made the switch to no sugar added Swiss Miss due to a diabetes diagnosis. No one can tell the difference that the sugar isn't in there. It's flavorful, satisfying, and better for us. Can't lose with all those pluses.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Smooth and creamy taste without being too sweet. The perfect indulgence without going overboard
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
YOUNGWOOD, PA
The kids love this stuff we sit down on cold mornings and we get butter and bread and it is so good. Kids keep asking when the next time we're going to have it
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
I picked up a box of these packets the last time I was at the store and I did like them. I do think its expensive when compared to buying the tubs however I have not been able to find the tub with the no sugar added version. I might switch back to the regular, just for budget reasons.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Not only do these hot cocoa packets warm you up on a cold day, but They're cheap and all you need is hot water. You can always add some extra chocolate syrup and marshmallows if needed.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?