BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
De Anna S.
Sheridan
I have used this product because I could not have sugar it is very tasty. I would recommend this product
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Swiss miss is the classic brand. This brand is nostalgic and has consistently been great over many years
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Can't even tell that it's less sugar that original hot chocolate, mixes very well and taste delicious l.
Lauren D.
I'm always finding these in our cabinets during the winter, nice packaging, great taste, very affordable
Paula D.
Rock Springs, WY
I love how there is no sugar added. I have been trying to diet hard and this helps for the colder months.
Kayla T.
Watseka, IL
this is quick easy, and sweet. You can hardly tell it's any different from the products with sugar in it.
Julie B.
Even without sugar, Swiss Miss has a winning recipe for classic cocoa that takes me back to my childhood
Andrea M.
San Juan
Great for a cold night watching movies with the family and having little kid helping make it its great
Milan W.
Orlando, FL
Been loving this since I was young and never will stop loving it. Love it Will make you happy instantly
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
if you know me, then you'll know I love me some hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows or whip cream.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?