BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Winter is here which means a lot of hot chocolate time. Seriously my favorite to drink around Christmas trees and fires.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
I like these but they are not my favorite. They do not have that rich chocolate/cocoa taste I am looking for.
Jay R.
Jay R.
Foodie Expert
Love these! They have them at work for free and I love drinking them all the time. Sweet and not as bad as the other kinds considering its sugar free. Totally met my expectations. Would definitely buy again.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this! I am borderline diabetic and I honestly didn't know they made sugar free!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Foodie Expert
Swiss miss missed the mark on this one :-( tastes like powder and water. Very gross! And to top it off, the diet has less carbs then the no sugar and tastes perfect....well as perfect as a powder cocoa mix can taste!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Allen, TX
I enjoy a cup of hot chocolate almost every night. This one is perfect because it helps me with my sugar levels and also it has the perfect quantity of sugar. I simply enjoy it.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
Foodie Expert
It's decent for sugar free. My dad bought these originally because he's diabetic. I tried one and they are actually good. It's not super sugar sweet cocoa; but rather a more subdued cocoa. No sugar rush. If you are trying to limit your sugar intake or want a cocoa that isn't sickening sweet; this is good.
Cheryl Z.
Cheryl Z.
Cottonwood, CA
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa is a fabulous treat! My husband is diabetic, and I try to avoid sugar for myself. This hot cocoa is a smooth and chocolatey treat for sure! Doesn't taste like it is missing anything@! A real cup of Hot chocolate!!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Foodie Expert
Best hot cocoa ever. I like that this mix is easy to use and tastes great. This is great to drink throughout the winter. The packaging is good and I have used this brand for several years. I recommend this product!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Douglasville, GA
This is my favorite hot chocolate! Good chocolate flavor, add some marshmallows. I usually buy this from like sams or costco and get the big container!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?