BY SWISS MISS #32 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Rich, creamy, more diabetic friendly than ever! I was expecting something chalky and flavorless, but was pleasantly surprised at the low carbohydrate content and the great flavor. I would highly recommend this to anybody, diabetic or not!
Jessica A.
We got this because my husband is diabetic. It wasn't good enough to be worth the extra carbs.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good to have on a cold day. Good amount of coco and not too sweet.....
Matthew L.
Gilbert, AZ
Not my favorite flavor of hot chocolate. It wasn't as sweet as I need my hot cocoa to be. It's very affordable but has lots of room for improvement. It needs a better flavor to entice me to continue buying it. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends or family since it just doesn't taste that good.
Lillian R.
Winter Garden, FL
A mi familia levencanta el chocolate caliente. Tiene un rico sabor.superior a otras marcas.
Harriet T.
Swiss Miss is a family favorite on those cold winter nights, especially when its snowing outside and ewe come in from shoveling the driveway
hadley d.
I have always loved this hot chocolate it's so easy to make especially if you use milk instead of water and you don't miss anything without the added sugar taste just as good
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a diabetic when I found this I almost cried. When I actually tried it. I was amazed. A lot of reduced sugar sweets have a funny after taste or just have a weird texture. This didn't at all! I was so happy!!! I highly recommend it
Jany M.
Love it. I can't get enough of it. Love making hot chocolate on chilly nights or mornings with condensed milk.
Dennisse G.
San Antonio, TX
For someone like me who can't have too much sugar, it's great. Only bad thing is that it kinda tastes watered down if you add the normal amount of water.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?