BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meridian
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate, it's always been my go-to brand. Of course, when trying to be reasonable with calories and sugar intake I found this product. It's still got that same Swiss Miss taste I like, so that's a plus, so I would recommend it if you still want that hot chocolate taste with less guilt!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Plano, TX
I love hot chocolate in the winter, but always try to watch the sugar intake. Of course the no sugar added version of hot chocolate isn't going to be as tasty, but it's pretty darn good for when you are craving hot cocoa but are trying to be health conscious (and don't want to spend $5 on Starbucks hot chocolate).
Jesusa R.
Jesusa R.
Jacksonville, NC
We loved this hot chocolate is not too sweet fory taste and my kids always have this every morning
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Orlando, FL
Good chocolate taste, much better for anyone who needs or wants to watch their sugar intake. Not as creamy, a little thin, but worth it for the nutritional content.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
I think my favorite thing about this is that you can't tell the difference between this and the regular powder. If you can, use milk, but if not that's okay too. The powder is thick and creamy enough for the perfect on the go hot chocolate. You can't go wrong with Swiss miss.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Foodie Expert
It has a milky chocolate flavor and it's such a great drink in the mornings or just for a cold day
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Foodie Expert
On office staple I always make sure we have this in stock. It taste just as good at the sugar filled mix so I have no complaints!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas
Anyone with a childhood remembers these hot chocolate packets! Regardless of the season, these seemed to be everyone's favorite little cup of hot chocolate and I don't blame them. I also loved when they had the special edition packets with the mini marshmallows included.
Risa L.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
As a diabetic who loves hot chocolate on a cold winters day this is my go to! Having grown up on the classic Swiss Miss what I like about this is that I don't even notice that it is sugar free. My boys even like this kind and have never complained about it being sugar free. One the things I will sometimes do is add a packet of this to my cup of coffee and that is yummy too. I would definitely recommend this to others who love their hot chocolate
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
My favorite hot chocolate drink for many, many years. I like the no sugar added benefit and thrilled that the chocolate flavor is always satisfying.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?