BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
KeOsha K.
KeOsha K.
I liked the fact that it was no sugar added. I could control how much sugar I wanted, and that is always a great way to have things you want when your on diet.
Tracie F.
Tracie F.
Great hot chocolate. Have been using this brand since I was a kid. Super rich and creamy. Keeps you good and warm on a cold day.
Kira A.
Kira A.
Flowery Branch, GA
Foodie Expert
Perfect serving of hot chocolate. I can take these packets to work and enjoy a cup there too. And no sugar means my kids can still enjoy a cup and not be wired!
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Foodie Expert
My sister love this hot cocoa. She drinks it all the time and she loves putting extra marshmallows in it. She drinks it with milk. It's very affordable at times we purchase like four boxes especially in the winter.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Woodland, CA
As a diabetic it's hard to find good chocolate mix, but this one is delicious!! Top it off with some whip cream
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the no sugar hot chocolate because I like the taste of artificial sweeter. Shame on me, i know lol but this is yummy!
Teressa S.
Teressa S.
Glendale, NY
Foodie Expert
The perfect way to warm up on a cold day. It has all the great taste of a regular hot chocolate but without all the sugar...and all the guilt!
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
if you know me, then you'll know I love me some hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows or whip cream.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Can't even tell that it's less sugar that original hot chocolate, mixes very well and taste delicious l.
Radiah H.
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This hot cocoa is very delicious. It's great for people who have diabetes and I don't want to sacrifice the taste of hot chocolate. I love this brand and will be purchasing this again in the future. It's also good for people who are trying to lose weight and want a little treat.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?