BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Delicious my family loves it on a snowy nite flavor great doesn't leave a bitter or after tastes we add our own marmellows
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can't notice the absent sugar! Which makes it great for your waistline. On cold winter days or nights, this is exactly what you want. It's really easy to make with water or milk and is really yummy.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
When watching your weight and looking for a lower calorie option, this Swiss Miss mix isn't bad at all. Even though it has no sugar, it still tastes very good.
Jessica K.
I try to avoid extra sugar, so this product was a great choice for me and my family. The flavor is good and great for a chilly day!
Brittany C.
Irvine, CA
It tastes okay, but it isn't as sweet and chocolatey as I would have liked. I tried this once and I thought it was decent, but the lack of additional sugar made the taste a bit bland.
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Perfect for a nice cold night by the fire with the kids! wouldn't change a thing about this awesome brand of hot cocoa!
Laura E.
I try to make an effort to buy products with no added sugar. This hot chocolate mix is still on-point with flavor! Rich and chocolatey. The way you want hot chocolate to be!
Maribel C.
Winter Haven, FL
I like the no sugar added version of hot cocoa because I add creamer to my drink to make it denser and creamier. It tastes so much better and the added benefit of not having so much sugar added. The regular version is just as good. Swiss Miss is a good brand.
Angela P.
My daughter is dieting and a no sugar added Hot Cocoa is a substitute for coffee on her diet. We purchased this not knowing how i might taste but it's really good. She enjoys a cup for breakfast or for a treat when her sweet tooth hits. I highly recommend it for those who are watching their sugar or calories.
Layla R.
Is great and tastes just as if it had sugar in it! It met my expectations and is great for kids because of the fact that there is no sugar, this is a newer product for me but I will be getting more, it is affordable and I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?