BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
Foodie Expert
I have always used Swiss since I was little. The hot chocolate is amazing. It's not too sweet and it tastes amazing
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is great to cure a chill and chocolate craving when you are on a diet or watching your sugar intake. I do wish it was a bit more rich, but then again I don't like things too sweet. I add a half a teaspoon or so more of plain coco powder and it 's perfect for me. This definitely satisfies the sweet craving and keeps me on track for another day.
kim p.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
You can never go wrong with this one during the cold weather and holiday season . a cup of this and sit on the couch all cozy up and watch TV this hot cocoa makes it all better.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Foodie Expert
I literally cannot tell the difference with this and the regular brand of hot cocoa. Less calories with the same flavor! It's also the same price as the regular kind which is an added bonus. I have only tried the Swiss Miss brand, but I'm satisfied with it so far. It can be hard to find if you're not shopping at Target or Publix. I have not found it at my local grocery store.
karina c.
karina c.
Palatine, IL
I like this hot chocolate,because theres less sugar.I was a first time user but now i buy it every time.It is affordable.Ive had the Nestle brand but i like Swiss Miss better.I would defiantly buy it again
Katie G.
Katie G.
Jamaica, NY
This is ok but since there's no sugar added it has a more artificial taste. It gets the point across as chocolate but not something I can drink all the time. I don't expect much of it being sugar free but it's ok.
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Foodie Expert
I have got to give this a high rating. We only use Swiss miss at my house. They have all kinds of flavors to . I usually go to Sam's club and get the 11 packs it has French vanilla, mint, hazelnut, pumpkin spice, gingerbread cookie.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Foodie Expert
tastes great even with out the added sugar in it you can not even tell the difference not expensive and the kids even lov eit
Paola R.
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
Im the biggest Hot Chocolate fan, but I know I need to have a limit because of the sugar, well this product solved that for me, I can enjoy my delicious cup of coffee without worrying about the excess of sugar, besides it's incredible price!
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Bernard, IA
For someone who is diabetic, these are fantastic! They still have all of the same flavor with no extra price. They are extremely inexpensive and very flavorful still. Personally, I do miss some of the sugar but still really delicious.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?