BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
My siblings and me grew up with this brand of hot choclotate for the fall and winter and I buy it to now.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I love hot chocolate especially when it starts to get cold, around the fall season. I really love drinking hot cocoa around the holidays, put u in the mood.
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Taste good but sometimes. It get a little to sweet. To drink and have to add a little mire water to unsweet it
Karen J.
Byram, MS
I love this no sugar added brand. It still has the same rich Swiss Miss flavor you'd expect with less sugar.
Bob K.
Has a nice but not overpowering chocolate flavor. Dissolves nicely. Add a little Tequila Rose and top with whipped cream makes it the perfect drink on those cold winter nights.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
We have this at work, so I typically opt for the no sugar added option. It does not have as much flavor and the regular one, but it is satisfying when I want hot cocoa. I can also use a packet and a half and still have less calories with added flavor.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
I love this coco mix especially on rainy or snowy days it really sets the mood with a movie an some candles I suggest others to buy this !
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This is a good compromise for those wanting to soothe their sweet tooth without killing their diet! The cost is average compared to other brands and the taste is surprisingly not bad. I would purchase again.
Natalie T.
Orlando, FL
Good chocolate taste, much better for anyone who needs or wants to watch their sugar intake. Not as creamy, a little thin, but worth it for the nutritional content.
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
Tastes great! You can't even tell that there is no sugar added. We get this free at work, and I like to drink a cup as an afternoon treat.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?