BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica H.
I love hot cocoa and this is such a great option when you don't want those extra calories. It tastes delicious!
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Taste good but sometimes. It get a little to sweet. To drink and have to add a little mire water to unsweet it
Brittany B.
Bronx, NY
I add a load of sugar anyway so there's that .. and I happened to buy this on an accident. Still pretty decent
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
My children love hot chocolate but I don't like to give them extra sugar. A great wake up on cold winter days.
Misty D.
Champaign, IL
Pretty good for a healthier version of hot chocolate. It lacks a little bit of taste but still good nonetheless
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
Tastes pretty good and lower in calories. Definitely prefer the flavor of the no sugar added to the diet stuff.
Jany M.
Love it. I can't get enough of it. Love making hot chocolate on chilly nights or mornings with condensed milk.
Love this! I watch my sugar intake and this is perfect. Flavor is wonderful. Can't tell it doesn't have sugar.
RENEA H.
Candler, NC
Swiss miss is my favorite hot cocoa sugar free. It is the best value for my money. Its my go to for hot cocoa
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I love this, amazing taste. Great for christmass or any time of the year, helps you warm up with low calories
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?