BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Excellent and perfect for the winter the taste is great like if it was made at home. So the prepackage helps so much.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Foodie Expert
It's just ok. It tastes like artificial sugar. I won't buy again unless in a pinch. I. prefer to just make mine from scratch.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
BENTONVILLE
Swiss Miss has always been my go-to brand for hot chocolate because I love how sweet the mix is .
Layla R.
Layla R.
Is great and tastes just as if it had sugar in it! It met my expectations and is great for kids because of the fact that there is no sugar, this is a newer product for me but I will be getting more, it is affordable and I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Foodie Expert
My daughter is dieting and a no sugar added Hot Cocoa is a substitute for coffee on her diet. We purchased this not knowing how i might taste but it's really good. She enjoys a cup for breakfast or for a treat when her sweet tooth hits. I highly recommend it for those who are watching their sugar or calories.
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
when you taste a cup of this hot cocoa you never will imagine that is a low calorie version, is so creamy and tasty!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
Foodie Expert
I was cautious because I was worried it wouldn't be sweet enough, however it tasted almost the same! Sturdy original packaging. Average price makes it worth it. I'll repurchase for sure. Comparatively it is just as good as any other hot cocoa I have tried.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
San Antonio, TX
For someone like me who can't have too much sugar, it's great. Only bad thing is that it kinda tastes watered down if you add the normal amount of water.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Elmhurst, NY
Sipping a cup of hot chocolate is very warming knowing there is no added sugar to it
Not too strong for me and yes I dink coffee with no sugar too
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Perfect for a nice cold night by the fire with the kids! wouldn't change a thing about this awesome brand of hot cocoa!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?