BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Greenville, NC
I'm diabetic so this hot chocolate without any extra sugar is perfect for me! And if I need some I can always add a little bit extra, but honestly it's very rare if I do.
Natividad T.
Natividad T.
Who doesn't like hot chocolate!? I know I LOVE it. Nothing says Christmas time like a nice hot cup of hot coco! Mmmmmmmmhhh
Lillie K.
Lillie K.
Green Bay, WI
Very perfect for cold nights! Also for a night to read with a cozy mug alongside my books. I love Swiss Miss, one o my favorite affordable hot cocoas. My husband loves the no sugar added mix, he said its a sweet rich taste as it should be. I totally recommend for all families to have at bonfires, movie night, etc. :)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Hot chocolate is my go to drink in the winter, and Swiss Miss makes it easy to access. I can't have all the sugar normally in the drink, but Swiss Miss' version with no sugar added is just as good. Swiss Miss has gone beyond my expectations, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good cup of hot cocoa.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pottstown, PA
Tastes great for having no sugar added. I love sitting down at the end of the day with a nice cup of hot chocolate, and I don't have to worry about feeling too full before bed.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Tastes nasty like super fake sweetner just buy yhe reg or you wont even drink over one packet
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Love this hot chocolate! Perfect for people who eat low carb as I do.
Has a great taste without all of the added calories & carbs. My favorite
during the cold winter months!
kristine s.
kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA
Full flavor. Love that it tastes just like the orignsl . great price and my kids can't tell the difference with the less sugar
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Birmingham, AL
I try to watch the amount of sugar I eat/drink, so this is the perfect alternative to regular hot chocolate! It tastes just like normal to me with way less sugar!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Gurnee, IL
Who doesn't love no sweetner hot cocoa! So delicious on a cold winter day. Great substitute for coffee.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?