BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm not big on super sweet or super chocolaty and this is a great substitute. I get my hot chelate fix without all of the extra chocolate and without the over chocolaty flavor. I do like to add a marshmallow or two though!
Rafael D.
Rafael D.
Swiss Miss sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix is great to consume late night with out getting a caffeine high. Also great to give to children and still has it's rich chocolate flavor as it does in the original.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I LOVE this hot chocolate! I love that it is no sugar added which makes it really low calorie as well. This is a guilt free options that I don't feel bad about having 2 or 3 cups of it a day. It is also a great price!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Eewww totally not what I was expecting! I really thought that maybe sugar free wouldn't be so bad, but boy was I wrong! There was nothing that could remove the after taste and the fake flavor out of my tastebuds...
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Russellville
Even though this hot chocolate says sugar free it tastes so yummy and doesn't taste sugar free. More healthier for you than any other hot chocolate. It's very affordable! I purchase this every winter for the kids
Cinthia F.
Cinthia F.
Kingsport, TN
I like this product but it needs more flavor in it to make it more chocolatey .I also think they could sweeten it more with a low calorie sweetener but over all I can do some of this myself to make it drinkable
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
I thought that this hot chocolate was not great, but it was what I had expected from a sugar free mix. I do wish it had a little more to it, but I would say the original hot chocolate is the way to go for me.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Foodie Expert
Coles with just enough in the packet to make the perfect hot chocolate. Great alternative for those who can't have sugar but still want the chocolate. Flavor and presentation are just right for the product.
Emylyan T.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great tasting even despite that it has no added sugar. Great as a treat for those trying to watch their weight. It is very affordable. I am pleased overall and would highly recommend this product to others.
Nyema R.
Nyema R.
Atlanta, GA
Winter is finally here and i think i found something to warm you right up! Swiss Miss is sooo tasty! You'll especially love it in the morning where its really cold but non the less its an amazing drink.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?