BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
Great taste and takes me back to childhood without the sugar! I keep on hand for every occasion
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
this is my favorite thing to grab as soon as the weather gets a little chilly, im not a hot coffee drinker so hot coco is my all time favorite
Christina H.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Great cocoa mix. It's still just as good without the added sugar. We snuggle up a ton at night with a big glass of hot cocoa. My children love it and I would definitely recommend you try it without the added sugar. You really won't notice a difference.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love hot chocolate, but I was on a diet so I want to try something a bit better for me. I kind of expected the taste to be a little different and almost unpleasant but I was surprised. Though it does taste slightly different from the original, it is delicious. I don't feel guilty whenever I drink it because of the no sugar, but the taste isn't compensated for that. And, the price makes it even better.
Tattii P.
Tattii P.
This is my to go cozy drink during winter or just when I am during my period. Pms time can be rough without chocolate. When I drink it I feel so warm and relaxed it makes my whole day better
Maria C.
Maria C.
Love this hot chocolate mixture even though sometimes it could taste a lil watered down it's nothing a nother packet can't help.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Nothing I love more after trick or treating as a kid than coming home to a nice hot mug of hot cocoa! After being outside in the cold for hours, the sweet warm flavor heats my body back up!
Cheryl J.
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati
Tastes great! You can't even tell that there is no sugar added. We get this free at work, and I like to drink a cup as an afternoon treat.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
White Plains, NY
Staple piece in my home during the cold winter months. The flavor is always rich and tasty. It is so easy to make and warms you right up. I go through several cases of this a season. It is perfect after dinner or on sunday mornings. I buy this often.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Very yummy. Enough to get rid of cravings when you are on a low carb diet. Very affordable. Available almost everywhere.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?