BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Alyvia P.
Alyvia P.
Swiss miss hot chocolate is totally not watery, but creamy & very flavorful!!!!! soooo recommend!!!!!!
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
Foodie Expert
Swiss miss hot chocolate is delicious! I love that there are a variety of chocolaty levels such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate and so on. If you are like me and like your hot chocolate really strong, they have a mix for you.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This hot chocolate is the only brand that I ever drink! I also love how they have so many different flavors!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves loves this hot chocolate in the mornings... Even drinks this at night
Monica B.
Monica B.
Foodie Expert
My family makes it a point to have this practically every day during winter break! It's so delicious and perfect to warm one up from a long day of facing the cold weather!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
Absolutely love Swiss Miss. I like the one with marshmallows. I even mix it with my coffee occasionally. And the kids enjoy it a lot.
Jason  B.
Jason B.
Austin, TX
My family loves this product, especially my wife. We have this almost daily during the winter season. It can be made with water or milk, we prefer milk to make it that much more creamy and smooth.
Anastacia M.
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot chocolate!! Great tasting but yet no sugar. It's the perfect pick me up on a cold winter day when you are freezing. Plus it's a crowd favorite
Ujin B.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
Foodie Expert
Love drinking this cocoa during cold winter times! It's no sugar added but tests great!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Clovis, NM
BEST HOT CHOCOLATE IVE EVER HAD!!! Does not taste artificial what so ever. Tastes like real hot chocolate and it is gery thick and creamy. Best made with milk
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?