BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Light butter popcorn is not my favorite kind. but this is a good brand if you like lightly buttered popcorn.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Foodie Expert
I hate the no sugar added. Its like you want to indulge and have hot chocolate but you can't quite get all the way there.
Jasmin Y.
Jasmin Y.
Springfield, VA
I have tried this and I did not like the flavor, I definitely prefer the original to this one.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed this hot cocoa for a sweet treat, but found the texture a little chalky. It suffices to satisfy the sweet tooth.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
This is the best hot cocoa out there. It is a good price and comes in a variety of different flavors. My favorite is the one with marshmallows.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
This is a staple in our home! A winter does not go by without us sitting down with our hot cocoa! I have been drinking this my whole life and wouldn't change a thing!
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
Foodie Expert
My go to hot chocolate. It taste nice and chocolatey. I like the one with the marshmallows better. But this is a very close second!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Foodie Expert
Always my go-to hot cocoa. Its' super easy to make and reasonable priced. I always get the one with the marshmallows. I hate that the marshmallows dissolve so fast, so I try to eat them right away. :)
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
My husband and I love hot chocolate so we love good one and after trying different brand, this one was the best ! We love this milk cocoa mix !
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
This instant hot cocoa mix is my favorite. I like to add hot water to mine because of my preference for lighter taste, but milk can also be added for more richness.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?