BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Karina D.
South El Monte, CA
Irresistible taste. Even no added sugar which takes the guilt off that guilty pleasure. I love this hot chocolate i recomend it
Emily L.
Don't get me wrong, I love hot chocolate, but this particular type from Swiss Miss can be a little salty if not prepared well
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
Love Swiss mill hit chocolate. I make mine with milk instead of water and my kids love it. Helps you fall asleep and be warm.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
I like this flavor because it has less sugar than the orginal and makes me feel better about having a couple cups per week :)
Justin K.
The no sugar added is a great product. It does not have any sugar substitutes so you don't have to worry about an after taste
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
tastes great even with out the added sugar in it you can not even tell the difference not expensive and the kids even lov eit
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's just ok. It tastes like artificial sugar. I won't buy again unless in a pinch. I. prefer to just make mine from scratch.
Terry L.
Goodyear, AZ
Taste like water. Needs more cocoa flavor. Didn't finish product. Packaging was good. Easy to open. Would not purchase again.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My big penalties hot chocolate during the winter when it's not winter I love to use this in my coffee to make a coffee latte
Rachel S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Its so sweet even if its sugar free. I love how rich and delicious it is. I always buy this brand because it is never gritty.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?