BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Teressa H.
Teressa H.
Foodie Expert
I love hot chocolate and I love Swiss miss! It's delicious as hot chocolate. It also makes a very yummy icing for cakes and such!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I love hot chocolate so having them in packets is a plus their easy to carry in purse ,inexpensive and taste awesome.You Can never go wrong with hot chocolate its a girls best friend!!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I love Swiss Miss cocoa, and having it in little pouches is so handy. Ready to go without needing to measure. Also good to sprinkle over ice cream or other desserts.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Fort Gordon, GA
Swiss Miss is a great option for instant hot chocolate. It's quick and tasty. You can try it with either hot water or hot milk. I love the little dehydrated marshmallows.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
I love some Hot Chocolate! It just makes the day better. There is nothing like sitting with a comfy blanket and a big cup of hot coco! This is one of the best cocoa mixs there is. Totally recommend!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
So delicious! I love this hot cocoa brand! Perfect for a cold day to relax with by the fire.
Kayln D.
Kayln D.
Love!!! Great brand... It's good with milk or hot water. I do add extra marshmallows to mine, the extra big ones. They take a little longer to melt.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I love this brand. It's super cheap and tastes great. I love making frozen hot chocolate with it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite I like with with milk but when I mix it with Coffey is so yammy, I love it.
diana q.
diana q.
Brawley, CA
This is the best, with milk...I use either mini marshmallows or reddi-whip. ..I've always got this on hand
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?