BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Rachel S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Its so sweet even if its sugar free. I love how rich and delicious it is. I always buy this brand because it is never gritty.
Lauren M.
As far as no sugar goes for hot chocolate, it's amazing. It's even better when mixes with hot milk instead of water. Yuuuum!
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's just ok. It tastes like artificial sugar. I won't buy again unless in a pinch. I. prefer to just make mine from scratch.
Justin K.
The no sugar added is a great product. It does not have any sugar substitutes so you don't have to worry about an after taste
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
Love Swiss mill hit chocolate. I make mine with milk instead of water and my kids love it. Helps you fall asleep and be warm.
Jessica B.
Stevensville, MT
With diabetic family members I am always looking for SF products. Swiss Miss make a wonderful SF cocoa mix with no aftertase.
Daisy P.
Goodyear, AZ
My family and I always have hot chocolate for Christmas and I geuss it's kinda a tradition. Til this day I still drink it!
RyLee W.
Don't even miss the sugar in this hot cocoa! Tastes the same as the original which is delicious, and is healthier as well!
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Delicious my family loves it on a snowy nite flavor great doesn't leave a bitter or after tastes we add our own marmellows
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Hot chocolate is great. I've been drinking this since I was very young I always make this when I'm in the mood for hot coco
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?