BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually drink hot cocoa with hot water but this sample that came in my box said add milk. So I tried it with milk and it was soooooo good!!! Definitely could taste a difference. I liked this a lot! I am going to buy a box with that coupon that was provided.
Annalisa P.
Annalisa P.
I received this in my #modavoxbox and was happily surprised at the flavor of this hot chocolate. I just wish that they would make a dairy free alternative.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I really like this cocoa. I received this in my #ModaVoxBox today. It has great flavor and is great with milk or water.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite brand of hot chocolate, never disappoints me! I could drink it everyday for a year and continue to be satisfied. It's been getting a lot colder lately and I have had a cup or two a day, love topping it off with extra marshmallows and a little whipped cream. One of my favorite winter treats, I could live off of hot chocolate if I had the option.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I received this product to test and review for free from Influenster in my #ModaVoxBox. It tastes so rich, creamy and chocolatey! I love it. I use hot milk instead of water as the packaging implies and it makes a big difference in how creamy and rich it tastes. It dissolves very easily and isn't clumpy whatsoever. You can find it at any supermarket!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Best hot chocolate around! My kids love it all year round! Would love to see you come out with a white chocolate kind. My husband is allergic to chocolate so he would be able to enjoy the white chocolate. Thank you.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Berwyn , IL
This hot chocolate is amazing! I finally tried it for the first time receiving it in my voxbox and I love it!! :)
Silvana D.
Silvana D.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes it tastes a little watered down so i tend to use a pack and a half just for one drink but for an instant hot chocolate it rocks. I definitely wish I had milk around more often, I'm sure it would make it taste a lot better. I always keep it in stock!
Dallas A.
Dallas A.
Laurel, MD
Pretty good hot chocolate. Can't go wrong with the traditional classic Swiss Miss.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
The yummiest hot chocolate to whip up on a super cool winter night. Great to cozy up with on the couch and even better if you add marshmallows! I prefer to make this with milk rather than water though!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?