BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Alla T.
Sacramento, CA
I have to purchase this almost every week because when i have guest coming over (every week) they always ask for my Hot Chocolate ;)
gabby e.
San Antonio, TX
Mmmmm my favorite for chilly days! I just hate how the marshmallows melt! But I can drink this for days until I can't taste nothing !
Alexis F.
Dresser, WI
So delicious and good! Especially during cold weather seasons! Such a good product to buy then go home and snuggle and watch movie's!
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
My mom used to always buy these because her and my dad are both diabetic and my brother and I could never tell it was no sugar added
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
Absolutely love Swiss Miss. I like the one with marshmallows. I even mix it with my coffee occasionally. And the kids enjoy it a lot.
Jessica R.
I love Swiss Miss hot cocoa, it is so smooth and creamy. I don't taste a difference between the regular and the no sugar added ones.
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
These hot chocolate packets always hit the spot on a cold winter night. Plus, as an added bonus it has less sugar than other brands.
Jeanne J.
Park Ridge, IL
Sweet and delicious with no added sugar...yes please. It's gets mighty child in the Midwest so a light and delicious cocoa is key.
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Perfect for those of us who need to watch our carb intake. Mixes well in either water or my cashew milk which makes me very happy.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I recently got into no sugar added and i must admit you really cant tell much of a difference between this one and the regular one.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?