BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Hayle K.
Hayle K.
Foodie Expert
I've never in my life found anything more savory and sweet as this deliciousness ! i could have this all day everyday! so convenient too !
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I got this in my voxbox and I have to say i wasn't a fan. Directions told me that i HAD to use milk and when i did the flavor was very minimal. I prefer a lot of chocolatey flavor, but if you are someone who doesn't mind dull flavor then you might enjoy this!
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
I love Swiss Miss ! The flavor is well balanced not too rich and definitely not pasty like others.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Foodie Expert
I got some of this in my ModaVox Box last month, and while I don't usually like hot drinks, this hot cocoa is great! Especially served with milk!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
These are amazing! love the taste! they are very handy on the cold night when you want some hot chocolate!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss always brings back found memories of drinking hot cocoa during the winter and snuggling in front of the fire. It's great for relaxing or drinking on the go! The taste is great and is such an easy thing to make. I love all of the flavors
Gina R.
Gina R.
Eagle, ID
@swissmiss cocoa sample from @influester was delicious and creamy made with almond milk. Can't wait to try a dark chocolate!
cecilia c.
cecilia c.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I tried this hot cocoa from my modavoxbox for free, and we loved how strong the taste of chocolate this has even with the milk it doesn't dilute the flavor I got a pack from the store after trying this because it's getting cold now and I need my hot cocoa, yummy
Linda S.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Love this product. I'm a bit of a chocolaholic. Instead of candy, my treat of choice for trick or treaters was a packet of hot chocolate. The kids love hot chocolate and getting something different.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Probably my fav thing from the #modavoxbox that I got for testing!! It's delicious! Like the package says, you gotta use with milk! It was amazing & it just tasted exactly how one may think hot cocoa should taste!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?