BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Temecula, CA
My favorite way to drink these is two packets of cocoa mix to one serving of water and a splash of milk. MMMMMM.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland , MI
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of Swiss Miss, I have these packages at college and use them like crazy during the cold winter season.
Brett P.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for a cold winter's night, or a chilly fall day, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate is the best of the best. Smooth and rich, this will really tickle your taste buds!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I find this particular cocoa offered by Swiss Miss to be not the best. It's really sweet - that kind of 'fake sweet' taste, and not chocolatey enough. I don't love the taste, and it always tastes watery to me even when I use a bit less than the suggested amount. It's better than store-brand cocoa mix but not as nice as others.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Love having these in the evenings before bed or on a cold snowy dad like we're having today. Great pricing and I really love it with the mini marshmallows.
Dolly H.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
They provide this Hot Cocoa mix at my company and I honestly do not like it one bit. Some days I crave Hot Cocoa but this only upsets me because it tastes strange and artificial.
Flora R.
Flora R.
This hot chocolate is not bad at all but not great. I loved the texture with either milk or water and the ingredients contain nothing that I do not know what it is.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
When I tried this hot cocoa sample, it happened to be on the coldest day we've had this fall. It warmed me up from my head to my toes and it tasted delicious, but I kind of new this product would be great before I even tried it. I mean, what Swiss Miss products aren't, you know?
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
Foodie Expert
I am definitely a fan of this drink. Its not too rich but it doesn't get water down from the milk either which is nice.
Candace W.
Candace W.
I received this product in my Moda VoxBox to test for free. I used water because its thinner than milk. The taste was good!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?