BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Foodie Expert
As a diabetic, this is my guilty pleasure. Pretty cheap and great quality. Can't even tell that there's no sugar added! I grew up with these as a kid and will pass the love on to my kid as well. I can't wait for colder weather to heat this up again!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
Even though there's no sugar added this Swiss Miss still has a really good chocolate taste.The whole family loves it.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
I love hot chocolate, especially Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I thought I'd try the healthier choice by getting the "No Sugar Added" kind and was not too pleased with its taste. To me, this hot chocolate tasted too artificial. It left a funky taste in my mouth after the first few sips. If you're going to be buying hot chocolate, I'd recommend not trying to go with a healthier option.. stick to the original and you won't be unhappy.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
This cocoa is amazing. me and my family buy the big box it every winter. its perfect for those freezing days.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
The absolute best on a cold day the chocolate is so rich tastes amazing never missing in my house
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Swiss Miss is my go to hot cocoa mix. It's simple and you know what you're getting. Plus nothing tops a cup of it - with marshmallows - after being outside on a wintry day.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss is a classic and I've loved it since I was little! So many fond memories of snow days with a mug of Swiss Miss and watching the snow fall.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
Swiss miss is hands down the best hot chocolate out there. It comes in all different hot chocolate flavored. It's definitely my go-to hot cocoa for the winter.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Is there any competition with Swiss Miss? Been using this product ever since I was a little kid. What's not to love it's hot cocoa and it tastes great! I also love that it comes in K-cups so I can use it with my keurig
Bre C.
Bre C.
Foodie Expert
We love Swiss Miss. Here in the south believe it or not it does get pretty chilly. Sitting with a nice cup of Hot Chocolate in your favorite mug can make any cold day feel a bit warmer! The rich chocolaty taste adds a little sweetness with the warmth. My favorite drink come late fall/winter time!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?