BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Jeanne J.
Park Ridge, IL
Sweet and delicious with no added sugar...yes please. It's gets mighty child in the Midwest so a light and delicious cocoa is key.
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
hot chocolate is a must in our home. my daughter loves the marshmallow madness so this is something we always have in our cabinet!
Destiny B.
Grant, AL
This product is everyone's favorite especially around Christmas time. I love the flavor and they are even better with marshmallows
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Perfect for those of us who need to watch our carb intake. Mixes well in either water or my cashew milk which makes me very happy.
Kimberly S.
Thousandsticks, KY
This has always been my go to brand . Great price and I love those little marshmallows ūüėČ I love the flavor it's not too chocolatey.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I recently got into no sugar added and i must admit you really cant tell much of a difference between this one and the regular one.
Jessica K.
I try to avoid extra sugar, so this product was a great choice for me and my family. The flavor is good and great for a chilly day!
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
This is fairly decent for a sugar free hot chocolate mix. There aren't many options out there that can be easily found in stores.
Rachel W.
Arlington, VA
The no sugar version of Swiss Miss is okay, but has a weird aftertast. Would definitely rather go for the real thing to indulge.
Courtney J.
We like to get the no sugar added because my husband is diabetic and we can add what we'd like without having fast to much sugar
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?