BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Foxxy J.
Foxxy J.
Very good. You can add what you like to it. If it's sugar, more marshmallows. We love doing that. Very tasty. And we usually get it for a dollar!
Maeve B.
Maeve B.
I personally do not like this brand. I think that it has no flavor like a good only fashion hot chocolate. It is supposed to be mixed with water which I feel taste very bad. It's watery and not milky like a good got chocolate should be. I do not recommend this.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meridian
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate, it's always been my go-to brand. Of course, when trying to be reasonable with calories and sugar intake I found this product. It's still got that same Swiss Miss taste I like, so that's a plus, so I would recommend it if you still want that hot chocolate taste with less guilt!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Eagle, ID
@swissmiss cocoa sample from @influester was delicious and creamy made with almond milk. Can't wait to try a dark chocolate!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss always brings back found memories of drinking hot cocoa during the winter and snuggling in front of the fire. It's great for relaxing or drinking on the go! The taste is great and is such an easy thing to make. I love all of the flavors
Radiah H.
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This hot cocoa is very delicious. It's great for people who have diabetes and I don't want to sacrifice the taste of hot chocolate. I love this brand and will be purchasing this again in the future. It's also good for people who are trying to lose weight and want a little treat.
Wade P.
Wade P.
Foster
As a Diabetic I have recently had to change my choices for snacks. I have always enjoyed hot chocolate on a cold day and can continue to do so with this product. Many sugar free products fall short on flavor but this one doesn't. Enjoyable.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Can't even tell that it's less sugar that original hot chocolate, mixes very well and taste delicious l.
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
if you know me, then you'll know I love me some hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows or whip cream.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
These are amazing! love the taste! they are very handy on the cold night when you want some hot chocolate!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?