BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Jesse W.
I love this during the winter or with cold almond milk during the summer! I love that there's no sugar added but it still tastes great!
Janiece A.
Still has a great taste minus the sugar. We had to cut back on sugar for health reasons so it's nice to have a sugar free alternative!
Nicole B.
Who doesn't love a nice cup of Swiss miss in the winter? I choose the no sugar one for diet purposes only, and it's still just as good!
giulina s.
I love hot cocoa and this one is my new favorite!! I like that it has no sugar added and still tastes the same as the ones with sugar.
Alla T.
Sacramento, CA
I have to purchase this almost every week because when i have guest coming over (every week) they always ask for my Hot Chocolate ;)
Jessica R.
I love Swiss Miss hot cocoa, it is so smooth and creamy. I don't taste a difference between the regular and the no sugar added ones.
Alexis F.
Dresser, WI
So delicious and good! Especially during cold weather seasons! Such a good product to buy then go home and snuggle and watch movie's!
gabby e.
San Antonio, TX
Mmmmm my favorite for chilly days! I just hate how the marshmallows melt! But I can drink this for days until I can't taste nothing !
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
My mom used to always buy these because her and my dad are both diabetic and my brother and I could never tell it was no sugar added
Kimberly S.
Thousandsticks, KY
This has always been my go to brand . Great price and I love those little marshmallows ūüėČ I love the flavor it's not too chocolatey.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?