BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I received this product to test and review for free from Influenster in my #ModaVoxBox. It tastes so rich, creamy and chocolatey! I love it. I use hot milk instead of water as the packaging implies and it makes a big difference in how creamy and rich it tastes. It dissolves very easily and isn't clumpy whatsoever. You can find it at any supermarket!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite brand of hot chocolate, never disappoints me! I could drink it everyday for a year and continue to be satisfied. It's been getting a lot colder lately and I have had a cup or two a day, love topping it off with extra marshmallows and a little whipped cream. One of my favorite winter treats, I could live off of hot chocolate if I had the option.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I really like this cocoa. I received this in my #ModaVoxBox today. It has great flavor and is great with milk or water.
Annalisa P.
Annalisa P.
I received this in my #modavoxbox and was happily surprised at the flavor of this hot chocolate. I just wish that they would make a dairy free alternative.
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Boise, ID
This is my go to hot chocolate drink. Living in Idaho during the winter means this is a necessity. i love the flavor because it doesn't taste funky, and I often pair it with unsweetened almond milk for a low calorie hot cocoa drink. It goes well with coffee too. Love this stuff!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Lady Lake, FL
Foodie Expert
Good product, smooth and creamy; not to sweet but the flavor is really good
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Plano, TX
I love hot chocolate in the winter, but always try to watch the sugar intake. Of course the no sugar added version of hot chocolate isn't going to be as tasty, but it's pretty darn good for when you are craving hot cocoa but are trying to be health conscious (and don't want to spend $5 on Starbucks hot chocolate).
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually drink hot cocoa with hot water but this sample that came in my box said add milk. So I tried it with milk and it was soooooo good!!! Definitely could taste a difference. I liked this a lot! I am going to buy a box with that coupon that was provided.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Probably my fav thing from the #modavoxbox that I got for testing!! It's delicious! Like the package says, you gotta use with milk! It was amazing & it just tasted exactly how one may think hot cocoa should taste!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Love this product. I'm a bit of a chocolaholic. Instead of candy, my treat of choice for trick or treaters was a packet of hot chocolate. The kids love hot chocolate and getting something different.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?