BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
I love this coco mix especially on rainy or snowy days it really sets the mood with a movie an some candles I suggest others to buy this !
Misty S.
Birmingham, AL
My whole family loves hot chocolate on a cold winter morning. We put marshmallows on tops sometimes a sprinkle of fresh chocolate shavings.
Alicia L.
Massena, NY
Swiss Miss is a classic, but even with milk I have to say this isn't as strong as I like. You have to doctor it up a bit but it's alright.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Not too sweet, not too many calories. Always satisfying. I top with whipped cream or add chocolate syrup if I want a little more sweetness.
Ash G.
Westport, MA
My partner can't have a lot of sugar and this is our absolute go to Hot Cocoa for him! Less sugar without the nasty taste other brands have
Avery D.
Freehold, NJ
This hot chocolate mix is perfect for the winter and cold days! It's really creamy and delicious! I would drink this every day if I could!
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Great for those nights spent watching netflix by the fire. Very chocolatey, but not over powering. Never disappoints, an all time favorite.
Thalya B.
Newark, NJ
This drink is awesome and easy to make. It's no sugar but it taste the same as regular hot chocolate. This would be a great product to buy
Brianna Sue P.
Henderson, KY
On a cold winter day, this is the perfect thing to cuddle up to and watch Christmas movies. It's also the only time I drink hot chocalate.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the reason I'm looking forward to the colder months is drinks like these. Great when I'm having a Christmas movie marathon haha lol!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?