BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Beth K.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
I buy this around Christmas each year for my children to enjoy. It's always an exciting treat for them in the colder months. They have no idea that it is sugar free because it tastes just as good as the sugary alternative. It's a win for them and mom!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This is the only brand of hot chocolate I will drink. This is best around Christmas time. I have been drinking this brand solely since I was little, and do not feel it needs much adapting or improving. It is a great value and perfect for a pick me up.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
You know how do you see other day and they were really good surprisingly I thought they were not going to be is good because their lower in sugar than the normal stuff that I'm used to but these were good and they did the trick I would buy them again
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Great instant hot chocolate. It's popular and everywhere in New York delis. I would have to say that besides hot chocolate from scratch this is my second favorite hot chocolate ever. Again just substitute the water for milk to make it a bit better.
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Spring, TX
i love hot choclate and this is obviously my favorite brand! i love the sweet taste! more than i could expect! its very affordable and i wouldnt stop buying anytime soon. i think this product is perfect! the kids love it and its great for all ages
Rue M.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these for the winter time, especially poured into a cute little mug with some warm milk. My family is constantly repurchasing this brand because it is so good and rich in flavor. Tastes best with family gatherings and toasted marshmallows!
Franncia S.
Franncia S.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot coco. Its great for those cold mornings and you don't have time to make coffee or stop and get some. I add marshmallows to it to make it feel more like home and the holidays. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm a diabetic when I found this I almost cried. When I actually tried it. I was amazed. A lot of reduced sugar sweets have a funny after taste or just have a weird texture. This didn't at all! I was so happy!!! I highly recommend it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
I personally love to drink this coco. I can only do sugar free and this is the only coco that I can drink during the winter. I'm so grateful that your company is making this treat for diabetics and people who need sugar free.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm not big on super sweet or super chocolaty and this is a great substitute. I get my hot chelate fix without all of the extra chocolate and without the over chocolaty flavor. I do like to add a marshmallow or two though!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?