BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I love hot chocolate so having them in packets is a plus their easy to carry in purse ,inexpensive and taste awesome.You Can never go wrong with hot chocolate its a girls best friend!!
Teressa H.
Teressa H.
Foodie Expert
I love hot chocolate and I love Swiss miss! It's delicious as hot chocolate. It also makes a very yummy icing for cakes and such!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
The yummiest hot chocolate to whip up on a super cool winter night. Great to cozy up with on the couch and even better if you add marshmallows! I prefer to make this with milk rather than water though!
Adilen L.
Adilen L.
Foodie Expert
This tastes awesome!! No sugar added for real?! I couldn't even tell, it tastes so good!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Blacksburg, SC
I love Hot Chocolate when it's chilly outside. Most brands have so much sugar in them. I love having this option it tastes great and I don't even realize it's sugar free.
Dallas A.
Dallas A.
Laurel, MD
Pretty good hot chocolate. Can't go wrong with the traditional classic Swiss Miss.
Silvana D.
Silvana D.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes it tastes a little watered down so i tend to use a pack and a half just for one drink but for an instant hot chocolate it rocks. I definitely wish I had milk around more often, I'm sure it would make it taste a lot better. I always keep it in stock!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Berwyn , IL
This hot chocolate is amazing! I finally tried it for the first time receiving it in my voxbox and I love it!! :)
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Best hot chocolate around! My kids love it all year round! Would love to see you come out with a white chocolate kind. My husband is allergic to chocolate so he would be able to enjoy the white chocolate. Thank you.
D M.
D M.
San Sebastian
This hot chocolate are the best i loved is so creamy and is a affordable product
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?