BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
We have this coca at my work, and it tastes just like the regular Swiss miss chocolate. It does not need any sweetener. Tastes delicious too.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
I'm not this kind of hot chocolate you can even have it with marshmallows inside you can have it as a night drink with crackers and cheese and it goes down perfectly
Patience E.
Patience E.
Pekin, IN
I personally have to use the no sugar added kind because I am a type one diabetic, but from what I heard it tastes to different then the original.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
I love some Hot Chocolate! It just makes the day better. There is nothing like sitting with a comfy blanket and a big cup of hot coco! This is one of the best cocoa mixs there is. Totally recommend!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Fort Gordon, GA
Swiss Miss is a great option for instant hot chocolate. It's quick and tasty. You can try it with either hot water or hot milk. I love the little dehydrated marshmallows.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Totally sweet enough!!! Def worth it if pure craving that good hot chocolate loving on a winger day... I just add marsh mellows because I like that better. If you're watching I would suggest this hot chocolate mix for sure
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Foodie Expert
This always brings me back to my childhood. For as long as I can remember this has been my favorite pre packaged hot cocoa. I also really like the packets with marshmallows! You can always rely on this hot cocoa! It's also reasonable priced and I like that they are individual packets.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I love Swiss Miss cocoa, and having it in little pouches is so handy. Ready to go without needing to measure. Also good to sprinkle over ice cream or other desserts.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I love hot chocolate so having them in packets is a plus their easy to carry in purse ,inexpensive and taste awesome.You Can never go wrong with hot chocolate its a girls best friend!!
Teressa H.
Teressa H.
Foodie Expert
I love hot chocolate and I love Swiss miss! It's delicious as hot chocolate. It also makes a very yummy icing for cakes and such!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?