BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No sugar added Hot Cocoa Mix it taste delicious its so chocolate, warm, better to drink at night time.
Ash G.
Westport, MA
My partner can't have a lot of sugar and this is our absolute go to Hot Cocoa for him! Less sugar without the nasty taste other brands have
Brianna Sue P.
Henderson, KY
On a cold winter day, this is the perfect thing to cuddle up to and watch Christmas movies. It's also the only time I drink hot chocalate.
Theodora W.
Lubbock, TX
I drink this probably every night because I like getting my daily source of calcium. These last forever, and I've had no issues with them.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Not too sweet, not too many calories. Always satisfying. I top with whipped cream or add chocolate syrup if I want a little more sweetness.
Thalya B.
Newark, NJ
This drink is awesome and easy to make. It's no sugar but it taste the same as regular hot chocolate. This would be a great product to buy
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Great for those nights spent watching netflix by the fire. Very chocolatey, but not over powering. Never disappoints, an all time favorite.
Misty S.
Birmingham, AL
My whole family loves hot chocolate on a cold winter morning. We put marshmallows on tops sometimes a sprinkle of fresh chocolate shavings.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
Since my dad was a diabetic when I was growing up, we only had sugar free stuff. I love that this product tastes the same without sugar.
Cindy Lou N.
My parents both have diabetes, so this is a great treat for them while still following their sugar for the day. They swear by the taste.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?