BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Foodie Expert
I hate the no sugar added. Its like you want to indulge and have hot chocolate but you can't quite get all the way there.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Light butter popcorn is not my favorite kind. but this is a good brand if you like lightly buttered popcorn.
Fiona T.
Fiona T.
there is already milk powder added to the hot chocolate mix so it tastes good even if you just at hot water to mix it. it has separate packets so it's easy to carry. i buy this product a lot actually.
Crisel I.
Crisel I.
I really really love swiss miss! I love this so sweet! Its always present in my breakfast!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
So amazing for cold, winter nights or just relaxing by the tv. A very good flavor for an instant mix. Sometimes I even get the one with marshmallows inside the package, which is my favorite. They are pretty affordable and everyone loves when you make them this.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Love hot cocoa especially during these colder months. This sugar free drink taste amazing for being a healthier alternative. Add some marshmallows and you've got a perfect cold night drink. Would recommend.
diana q.
diana q.
Brawley, CA
This is the best, with milk...I use either mini marshmallows or reddi-whip. ..I've always got this on hand
Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite I like with with milk but when I mix it with Coffey is so yammy, I love it.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I love this brand. It's super cheap and tastes great. I love making frozen hot chocolate with it.
Kayln D.
Kayln D.
Love!!! Great brand... It's good with milk or hot water. I do add extra marshmallows to mine, the extra big ones. They take a little longer to melt.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?