BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
Swiss miss hot chocolate is delicious! I love that there are a variety of chocolaty levels such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate and so on. If you are like me and like your hot chocolate really strong, they have a mix for you.
Jenny Y.
This is the way I prefer my hot cocoa, no sugar added. This cocoa tastes really good, even though there's not added sugar to it.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Even though there's no sugar added this Swiss Miss still has a really good chocolate taste.The whole family loves it.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Swiss Miss is my go to hot cocoa mix. It's simple and you know what you're getting. Plus nothing tops a cup of it - with marshmallows - after being outside on a wintry day.
Cassandra C.
I find this particular cocoa offered by Swiss Miss to be not the best. It's really sweet - that kind of 'fake sweet' taste, and not chocolatey enough. I don't love the taste, and it always tastes watery to me even when I use a bit less than the suggested amount. It's better than store-brand cocoa mix but not as nice as others.
Autumn Y.
Marshall, MO
No flavor difference in the products labeled sugar free. It's a way to maintain healthier options and still enjoy the good flavors you love!
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love having these in the evenings before bed or on a cold snowy dad like we're having today. Great pricing and I really love it with the mini marshmallows.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
They provide this Hot Cocoa mix at my company and I honestly do not like it one bit. Some days I crave Hot Cocoa but this only upsets me because it tastes strange and artificial.
Flora R.
This hot chocolate is not bad at all but not great. I loved the texture with either milk or water and the ingredients contain nothing that I do not know what it is.
Fatima C.
I love Swiss Miss ! The flavor is well balanced not too rich and definitely not pasty like others.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?