BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
Foodie Expert
My go to hot chocolate. It taste nice and chocolatey. I like the one with the marshmallows better. But this is a very close second!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
This is the best hot cocoa out there. It is a good price and comes in a variety of different flavors. My favorite is the one with marshmallows.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
This is a staple in our home! A winter does not go by without us sitting down with our hot cocoa! I have been drinking this my whole life and wouldn't change a thing!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Foodie Expert
My oldest son love this. It's a special treat for him. Especially when it super cold outside.
Britny H.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Foodie Expert
My go to hot drink for those cold winter months, can never go wrong there. You get about 6 in a box so affordable for quite a bit and sometimes i use a small cup so i can make it last longer. The flavor is so good and not artificial like some love the little marshmallows you get it it as well. So for all you that live where its cold or even those who live where its hot but love chocolate, this is the drink for you and what makes it 10 times better is having someone to cuddle up with or for those christmas movies.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed this hot cocoa for a sweet treat, but found the texture a little chalky. It suffices to satisfy the sweet tooth.
Jasmin Y.
Jasmin Y.
Springfield, VA
I have tried this and I did not like the flavor, I definitely prefer the original to this one.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
We love to snuggle up and drink hot cocoa! I love that this is sugar free so I don't feel as bad when we indulge before bed on cold nights. This tastes so good and I could not even tell a difference between the regular cocoa and the sugar free!I was worried my kids would complain because they tend to be so picky but no one even noticed! Win!!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I tried this because I was trying to cut back on my sugar intake but I tastes exactly how you would imagine sugar free hot cocoa would taste. I definitely prefer the occasional indigence of the traditional thing over this lighter option although I see the appeal.
Harriet T.
Harriet T.
Swiss Miss is a family favorite on those cold winter nights, especially when its snowing outside and ewe come in from shoveling the driveway
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?