BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Swiss Miss is the only brand of hot chocolate I'll drink. I love making it with milk, a couple drops of vanilla extract, and a ton of marshmallows!
Hanna C.
Elmhurst, NY
Sipping a cup of hot chocolate is very warming knowing there is no added sugar to it
Not too strong for me and yes I dink coffee with no sugar too
Angie W.
E Bernstadt, KY
Perfection with no sugar added! What else can you ask for? Swiss Miss has always had the best Hot Cocoa. Brings back so many childhood memories.
Amanda R.
I hope they start packing this as regular neskiq chocolate. Just scooping love how creamy and rich is it and I add more marshmallow in there *-*
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
By far the best hot chocolate I have had. There is no sugar added, but you wouldn't even be able to tell, because the taste is still very sweet.
This hot chocolate is full of chocolately flavor. Creamy rich flavor is delicious during the cold weather. You won't even notice it has no sugar
Sarah B.
I purchase this and actually mix it with my coffee when I need some sort of extra flavor in it because I don't use any sugars, creamer, or milk.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really good. Im diabetic so I love that I can have hot chocolate too. And its good. I just wish the price want higher. Their is no need for that.
Amanda H.
Being a diabetic AND a chocolate lover, I love this hot chocolate during the winter. It is rich and creamy and the chocolate taste is phenomenal!
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
I love hot cocoa and Swiss miss is the way to go. It gives you that perfect taste of cocoa on your tastebuds. Very very amazing for a cold night.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?