BY SWISS MISS #27 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Lova their cocoa ! My kids love to drink a cup with marshmallows in it while watching a good movie. Awesome especially in the winter time. Great value !
Cara T.
Glen Burnie, MD
My children and I love to snuggle up next to the fireplace with Swiss hot chocolate during the holiday's. Makes for good memories and wonderful tastebuds
Chelsea J.
Napoleon, OH
Being a diabetic, I love this hot chocolate. I was worried I wouldn't be able to enjoy one of my favorite night time treats. I even share with the kids.
Swiss Miss is so chocolatey and creamy. It really give you that chocolate fix without all the calories. A great snack if you are trying to cut calories.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I love this! When I don't feel like drinking coffee in the morning I'll just take one pack and sip it. It's delicious, creamy and it has a rich flavor.
Stephanie M.
Allendale, MI
I like the other one better with more sugar . This one taste too light for me and didn't seem to have that full flavor that my kids and I love so much
Ann C.
This hot beverage is so satisfying, you'd never know it was a no sugar added drink. It is so creamy and there is no difference from regular swiss miss.
Ashley T.
Perfect for those who want hot chocolate without all the extra sugar involved. Mixes well with water or for a creamier texture you can use almond milk.
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
A great sweet treat without the added sugar. My kids can't tell the difference, so I feel better giving them this rather than another mix. Good stuff!
Juanitsel P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this no sugar added version of grandmas hot chocolate. It's a guiltless indulgence that not only pleases your sweet tooth but also your physique.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?