BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
I love this hot chocolate not overly sweet and tastes amazing best mixed with milk I will buy again
Shell P.
I love Swiss Miss cocoa mix better than others because it has a true chocolate flavor and richness.
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
Good for me. Not my favorite but I love that I don't have to worry about my sugar intake with it.
Melissa J.
Salinas, CA
Great hot chocolate. No sugar added. Kids love it and so do I. Get warm up on a cold day. Yummy.
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Great tasting and it's a family favorite. Yummy real chocolate. Very satisfying. Would reccomend.
Valerie M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Awesome hot chocolate for the winter! I love it recommend it for any chocolate lovers like myself
David M.
Tucson, AZ
Its good on a cold day. I like the marshmallows they give you. And its not too sweet, just right
Tara B.
Great taste for a nice warm drink. Price is reasonable. I will continue to drink this product.
Dani V.
Carmel, In
This has a great taste for the price and the "no added sugar". It is great with milk or coffee!
Leigh S.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product! I love it and would recommend it to anyone. Awesome product and really enjoy it.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?