BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Thomaston
tastes pretty good for no sugar added hot chocolate. drink this on cold winter days to warm myself up
This is obviously not full day hot chocolate but for only sixty calories it's pretty great! I love the chocolate flavor.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Very tasty and with the no added sugar it's nice to give to children. We've been customers for years
alissa h.
alissa h.
ERIE, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this so much,!!! Just my favorite after a long night. Makes me super warm and happy.
casey c.
casey c.
Foodie Expert
Just pan awesome!! I ran out of this in my house so much during fall and winter. If they made a pack that lasted four months that would be awesome.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and this product specifically so much. Love that this is less unhealthy and has a nice taste
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot chocolate! It's my favorite brand and I always loved coming home to find it in the pantry. It's my go-to on rainy days!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is surprisingly delicious. I like having less carbohydrate per serving for my son.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
BOTING IS BETTER THAN SWISS MISS YOOO!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCHOKAYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOBSHSHSHSBS
Samm C.
Samm C.
Glen Fork
Probably the best hot chocolate I've ever had, you can add your own amount of sugar and drink it the way you like it
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?