BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Diane G.
Nixa, MO
like that it only has 5 calories, taste good, can add milk or a creamer if i want to, no room for improvement, It is my go to in the winter and the brand I drink
summer y.
Milner, GA
I've tasted many hot chocolates and by far swigs miss no sugar added hot cocoa is the best no sugar cocoa there is. I've tried tons of hot chocolate but by far this one in particular stood out greatly with its refreshing taste . So yes i would definitely keep buying these!
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
The generic kind of hot cocoa, simple and easy to make! Tastes even better if you replace the water with milk, it tastes more decadent and less like packaged cocoa
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I was so excited when this came out because I love my hot chocolate and this sounded amazing to cut back on sugar. It tasted okay but nothing like the original!
Agnes R.
Love this stuff my mom always got this stuff while I was growing up and I've always loved it but now my sons into it and to him it the best drink on the planet!
Kira A.
Flowery Br, GA
Perfect serving of hot chocolate. I can take these packets to work and enjoy a cup there too. And no sugar means my kids can still enjoy a cup and not be wired!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
When watching your weight and looking for a lower calorie option, this Swiss Miss mix isn't bad at all. Even though it has no sugar, it still tastes very good.
KeOsha K.
I liked the fact that it was no sugar added. I could control how much sugar I wanted, and that is always a great way to have things you want when your on diet.
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
Delicious and creamy hot chocolate that is fast and easy to prepare. Also it has no added sugar but it does not deprive it from its chocolatey and sweet taste.
Nicole C.
YOUNGWOOD, PA
The kids love this stuff we sit down on cold mornings and we get butter and bread and it is so good. Kids keep asking when the next time we're going to have it
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?