BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Throw in a few mini marshmellows, and this is such a nice delicious treat for a cold winter night. Sometimes I just have a mug of hot chocolate instead of indulging in a rich dessert. It does a great job of satisfying my sweet tooth, with the yummy cocoa taste!
Colleen M.
I tried this because I was trying to cut back on my sugar intake but I tastes exactly how you would imagine sugar free hot cocoa would taste. I definitely prefer the occasional indigence of the traditional thing over this lighter option although I see the appeal.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really didn't think I would like these with no sugar added, however they were surprisingly good! I load sugar in almost all of my hot drinks, so this was at first odd, but I have come to love it! I drink it all the time after being out all day in the cold weather. Definitely give it a try for a "healthier" option!
Anna S.
Athens, AL
As with most no sugar things, it's never going to taste "just as good"... But this is pretty great in it's own rite! Nice for a relaxing and easy cup of hot cocoa, without the guilt. Add it in with hot skim milk for even richer flavor. Sometimes I'll add a splash of vanilla extract to deepen the flavor!
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
This was ALMOST good, but the flavor..I just can't get past the fake sweeteners in most no sugar added things. The fake sweetener took away from the creaminess and I just had to pour it out. Maybe using more natural ingredients would help this be tastier.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I love Swiss miss and their hot chocolate will always be a favorite of mine, but this no sugar added kind was not so great. I definitely did add my own sugar, because it barely tasted of chocolate at all. I won't buy this kind again. But if you drink hot chocolate for the warm chocolate milk taste, rather than to satisfy a sweet tooth this is the one for you.
Danae R.
I enjoy hot chocolate but im going to say this is not one of my favorites. The way the chocolate mixes with the water doesn't go right. It taste watered down and if you add another packet it taste too chocolaty so its too much work to try and figure out a flavor to which your taste buds will agree
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I always have Swiss Hot Cocoa mix in my pantry. It's my to go to drink when I need to relax after a long day. I definitely like it better than any other brand. I would not change anything, it's perfect for me. I would recommend Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix to anyone who is looking for a great Hot Cocoa.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You know how do you see other day and they were really good surprisingly I thought they were not going to be is good because their lower in sugar than the normal stuff that I'm used to but these were good and they did the trick I would buy them again
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
Being a diabetic it is hard to enjoy treats the are comfort food. The amount of product i get for my money is a great deal. It does not differ in taste from other products. It is a very good value for Swiss Miss. I would recommend the mix to anyone not just those who have a sugar free diet.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?