BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Cailin P.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot taste the difference between this (the no sugar added) and the sugar added version of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I suppose that is a win for the brand that they can maintain the flavor, while reducing the negative health effects of the product on the consumer.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I am able to get my chocolate kick without the added sugar. It is affordable and found at most grocery stores. I don't think there is much needed to improve for this product. I always rely on the Swiss to help me knock my chocolate craving. Will definitely buy again.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I drink hot chocolate more than I do coffee. I use this type at home because Cocoa has enough sweetener in it you don't need to have more sugar added. I also feel this brand does a good job at getting the flavor of chocolate into the product so that you can taste it.
Marlen C.
Marlen C.
I have these hot chocolates about twice a week at work we always order them, if I don't have my mint tea I'm drinking my hot chocolate it is so easy to make you just open the packet and pour it or your hot water and mix it for about 5 seconds and you are ready to go
Meghan E.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Throw in a few mini marshmellows, and this is such a nice delicious treat for a cold winter night. Sometimes I just have a mug of hot chocolate instead of indulging in a rich dessert. It does a great job of satisfying my sweet tooth, with the yummy cocoa taste!
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Culleoka, TN
Hot Chocolate is the best on cold mornings and anytime during the day. I like that it is so easy to mix Swiss Miss with hot water. I love the Swiss Miss brand. In my opinion, it is much better than Starbuck's hot chocolate. Swiss Miss is the only brand I buy.
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
Winter Haven, FL
I like the no sugar added version of hot cocoa because I add creamer to my drink to make it denser and creamier. It tastes so much better and the added benefit of not having so much sugar added. The regular version is just as good. Swiss Miss is a good brand.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Foodie Expert
hot chocolate is my calling i could drink gallons of the stuff haha, but this has a lovely flavor and doesnt taste cheap haha. i suggest using milk instead of water however for the best tasting hot chocolate in a premade package. its how my grandmas fixed it
Catalina S.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids , MI
Foodie Expert
My go to hot chocolate mix. Just because it doesn't have added sugar doesn't mean it isn't sweet - because it is. I love how they're premeasured and easy to mix and drink. I'll usually use less liquid to get a more chocolately taste. Good value and quality.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
My daughter loves Swiss miss hot chocolate and sometimes has some everyday. Not wanting her to get too many sweets we give her this no added sugar hot chocolate or the Swiss miss light hot chocolate. She actually prefers it now to the full sugar variety
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?