BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Michelle V.
Midlothian, IL
This is perfect for cold weather. It's extremely easy to make and doesn't take much effort. I love that it has no sugar and I can other sweeteners if need be. Price is also very affordable
Rachel D.
Pottstown, PA
Tastes great for having no sugar added. I love sitting down at the end of the day with a nice cup of hot chocolate, and I don't have to worry about feeling too full before bed.
Bob K.
Has a nice but not overpowering chocolate flavor. Dissolves nicely. Add a little Tequila Rose and top with whipped cream makes it the perfect drink on those cold winter nights.
Andrea A.
Allen, TX
I enjoy a cup of hot chocolate almost every night. This one is perfect because it helps me with my sugar levels and also it has the perfect quantity of sugar. I simply enjoy it.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Growing up, my mom used to make a cup of hot chocolate for me and her right before we both went to bed. So many memories spent talking over the kitchen table with this hot chocolate in our hand. Its so good because the sugar intake is low!!!!!!!!!
hadley d.
I have always loved this hot chocolate it's so easy to make especially if you use milk instead of water and you don't miss anything without the added sugar taste just as good
Grace Q.
Oxford, MS
the flavor is alright. I love that they are easy to make and on the go. It has the perfect amount of sweet. I especially used almond milk to give it a thick consistency.
Ellen J.
MEMPHIS, TN
I use this and skim milk and am a happy little bird! It's fantastic, not "not" sweet at all even though it's no sugar added! Perfectly enjoyable and a little less guilty.
Candace C.
Waxhaw, NC
Good good good, great! This is the perfect hot cocoa for everybody. Not too sweet but just good and awesome fore everybody. Cute packaging and for everyone basically!
Natalie T.
Orlando, FL
Good chocolate taste, much better for anyone who needs or wants to watch their sugar intake. Not as creamy, a little thin, but worth it for the nutritional content.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?