BY SWISS MISS #27 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany S.
White Plains, NY
Staple piece in my home during the cold winter months. The flavor is always rich and tasty. It is so easy to make and warms you right up. I go through several cases of this a season. It is perfect after dinner or on sunday mornings. I buy this often.
Brittany C.
Irvine, CA
It tastes okay, but it isn't as sweet and chocolatey as I would have liked. I tried this once and I thought it was decent, but the lack of additional sugar made the taste a bit bland.
Jessie T.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, one of my main reasons for being so excited for cooler weather to come is so I can make this every morning! There's nothing better than waking up on a cold morning & making a cup of hot cocoa. It never ceases to make my day start a little better.
Ashley P.
Freehold, NJ
Being a diabetic, this hot chocolate mix hits the spot!
A lot of things that have no sugar added taste like garbage, but this nope, not true!
Taste just as good as the "normal" type!
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Coles with just enough in the packet to make the perfect hot chocolate. Great alternative for those who can't have sugar but still want the chocolate. Flavor and presentation are just right for the product.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
This cocoa really warms me up without all that sugary, sweet taste! No artificial taste either! A great treat on a cool night or anytime you need some warm comfort in your mug!!
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Rich, creamy, more diabetic friendly than ever! I was expecting something chalky and flavorless, but was pleasantly surprised at the low carbohydrate content and the great flavor. I would highly recommend this to anybody, diabetic or not!
Laura E.
I try to make an effort to buy products with no added sugar. This hot chocolate mix is still on-point with flavor! Rich and chocolatey. The way you want hot chocolate to be!
Ashton S.
Love this hot chocolate! Perfect for people who eat low carb as I do.
Has a great taste without all of the added calories & carbs. My favorite
during the cold winter months!
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
My family loves this product, especially my wife. We have this almost daily during the winter season. It can be made with water or milk, we prefer milk to make it that much more creamy and smooth.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?