BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
tiffany h.
tiffany h.
great product, few calories but still tastes like regular hot chocolate, always find it difficult to stir and mix with hot water
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Hurtsboro, AL
We drink a lot of Hot Chocolate in our home
We do try to use less sugar in our home so this particular brand is perfect for us.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Delicious taste, without the unnecessary sugar! Great to provide a nice cozy afternoon without the sugar crash later!
Ginnette M.
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
When im in a diet (like always) and i need something sweet i drink i make it and love it! Sometimes i make it with almond milk
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Being a diabetic does not leave many choices, I have been enjoying Swiss Miss Sensible No Sugar Added Cocoa Mix in the mornings on my way to work.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Somerville, MA
Has all the flavor of a rich chocolate but without much delicious sugar ūüėč especially for a winter day ‚ĚĄÔłŹ is delicious and quite affordab
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Foodie Expert
I love this during the winter or with cold almond milk during the summer! I love that there's no sugar added but it still tastes great!
Nikole W.
Nikole W.
Camanche, IA
It's just not a wonderful winter day without being able to sip on some Swiss miss hot chocolate to warm up from spending time playing and sledding in the snow. This product is definitely a staple in my home during the winter months. Winter just wouldn't be the same without it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
I love Swiss Miss hot cocoa, it is so smooth and creamy. I don't taste a difference between the regular and the no sugar added ones.
Dana  T.
Dana T.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my pantry so I can enjoy it without all the extra added sugar and it tastes supper yummy
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?