BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Stephanye G.
Stephanye G.
Nothing like a hot chocolate!! It's so yummy and creamy. I like this one because I don't like too much sugar on anything so I can add the amount I want or just add splenda
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I recently got into no sugar added and i must admit you really cant tell much of a difference between this one and the regular one.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Fresno, CA
Perfect consistency and tastes so good any morning. I love making a cup and sitting on the morning porch. So easy to make and I love knowing it has no added sugars.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I like to watch my sugar intake and I love chocolate. Swiss Miss No Sugar is a great way to satisfy my chocolate cravings and my diet goals.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Grant, AL
Foodie Expert
This product is everyone's favorite especially around Christmas time. I love the flavor and they are even better with marshmallows
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is great and saves you a few extra grams of sugar when you want to indulge in something sweet. The flavor is still rich and actually more enjoyable in my opinion.
Jelanie N.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
Foodie Expert
I love love hot choco ESP at night when it gets a little cooler and this brand is my favourite I got like packs of packs of this
Sara J.
Sara J.
It doesn't taste like no sugar added, which is a good thing. It has the same warm feeling that hot cocoa always brings, but it's better for you or your kids.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
The no sugar added is a great product. It does not have any sugar substitutes so you don't have to worry about an after taste
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Hampshire, TN
Foodie Expert
Great typical hot chocolate. I usually use more than one packet because it's kind of light but other than that delicious
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?