BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Angelica C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Thi product is really good if you want homemade hot cocoa. It is very good for the winter months and you can make it really fast. The item is very affordable and you really do get what you pay for. It is also not that sweet and it has the right amount for a much from each package.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This is a good compromise for those wanting to soothe their sweet tooth without killing their diet! The cost is average compared to other brands and the taste is surprisingly not bad. I would purchase again.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is my go-to for basic hot chocolate. It is a nice chocolatey flavor, so easy to make, and makes me nostalgic for snow days. It is a great value, better than other brands. You can use either milk or water and it doesn't change the flavor. I would recommend to others.
Lara K.
Lawrence, KS
I love hot chocolate without the sugar but this tastes artificially sweet. I imagine they added a low-cal sweetner but honestly it tastes plasticy. I would rather buy my own chocolate and home make the hot chocolate. It just seems really cheap and not worth your time.
Courtney P.
I can taste the fake sugar. Always an issue for me with these type of products. Serving size is good and I use milk instead of water. Good alternative if you can't have sugar, but not my preference.
Grace H.
Cincinnati, OH
This sugarless hot chocolate was so delicious that I couldn't even tell that they didn't add any sugar! The packets were easy to make and delicious when it gets cold out! I would definitely purchase this product again, especially during those cold winter months.
Yolanda L.
My sister love this hot cocoa. She drinks it all the time and she loves putting extra marshmallows in it. She drinks it with milk. It's very affordable at times we purchase like four boxes especially in the winter.
Elizabeth C.
Plains, TX
I am diabetic so when I go to get hot chocolate I want it to be sugar free. First time that I have tried the no sugar added. I would say that it is better than nestle. I would not want them to change anything about it. I will buy this brand again in the future.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
Decent diet cocoa. Pretty good chocolate flavor, I usually add a little sweetener to help make it a little better taste wise. Hits the spot when you're looking for a nice treat but not a lot of calories.
Maribel C.
Winter Haven, FL
I like the no sugar added version of hot cocoa because I add creamer to my drink to make it denser and creamier. It tastes so much better and the added benefit of not having so much sugar added. The regular version is just as good. Swiss Miss is a good brand.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?