BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have got to give this a high rating. We only use Swiss miss at my house. They have all kinds of flavors to . I usually go to Sam's club and get the 11 packs it has French vanilla, mint, hazelnut, pumpkin spice, gingerbread cookie.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Swiss Miss Sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix is my favorite love the no sugar version I use it for hot Chocolate and other recipes. Good value for me great price this is my favorite hot cocoa brand. Expectations are met with me packaging is recycable which makes it easy to sort. I will keep buying again.
Paige C.
Cushing, OK
As someone who has to watch their sugar intake, this is one product that gets purchased a lot during the holiday season in my household. However, it doesn't taste exactly like the original version, which is to be expected.
Ashley S.
Love this Hot -Choco i dont really have a sweet tooth so alot of the other chocos are to sweet for me so this is great because i get to add as much sugar as i want! Should definitely try this out if youre like me ūüėä‚ėēÔłŹūüćę
Lexi B.
Rexburg, ID
This no sugar added hot cocoa is actually what I grew up drinking and I still love it to this day. I can't tell the difference between no sugar added and the regular hot cocoa. I buy this because it's tasty and a little better for you.
The packaging is consistent so its easy to spot in the stores.
Matthew L.
Gilbert, AZ
Not my favorite flavor of hot chocolate. It wasn't as sweet as I need my hot cocoa to be. It's very affordable but has lots of room for improvement. It needs a better flavor to entice me to continue buying it. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends or family since it just doesn't taste that good.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Best hot cocoa ever. I like that this mix is easy to use and tastes great. This is great to drink throughout the winter. The packaging is good and I have used this brand for several years. I recommend this product!
Kaitlin M.
Not a fan of the no sugar added, I get it it's supposed to be better for you and it has the sugar substitute but that leaves a yucky taste in your mouth I just can't get over the taste and will not purchase again.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These get the job done, but still are never sweet enough. I tend to make these with milk and add a packet of sweetener. This is a great option for a diabetic or someone who can't (shouldn't) have a lot of sugars.
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this hot coco its not to sweet or bland its very relaxing with a deep chocolaty flavor pretty good for hot coco from a powder in a packet. I bought it from Costco and it was nice and cheap not to expensive and if i go on another camping trip in the futer i will defiantly buy more.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?