BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
Foodie Expert
This is the only hot chocolate we keep in the house. It tastes great and it's diabetic friendly. The packaging is familiar and reminds you of the nostalgic Swiss Miss. We will definitely buy this again.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Fresno, CA
Since I live with a type 1 diabetic, were often trying the no sugar added versions of things. This was not a favorite of mine because I love things all sugary and sweet but he was definitely a fan!
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Ripon , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite low sugar hot chocolate options. It doesn't taste completely disgusting. It's subtlety sweet and has a nice chocolate flavor.
Alla T.
Alla T.
Sacramento, CA
I have to purchase this almost every week because when i have guest coming over (every week) they always ask for my Hot Chocolate ;)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Derby, KS
Foodie Expert
Even without the added sugar, this is sweet enough to satisfy. It really hits the spot on a cold day, especially with a little dollop of whipped cream.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly, one of my main reasons for being so excited for cooler weather to come is so I can make this every morning! There's nothing better than waking up on a cold morning & making a cup of hot cocoa. It never ceases to make my day start a little better.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Foodie Expert
Not too sweet, not too many calories. Always satisfying. I top with whipped cream or add chocolate syrup if I want a little more sweetness.
Theodora W.
Theodora W.
Lubbock, TX
I drink this probably every night because I like getting my daily source of calcium. These last forever, and I've had no issues with them.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love the option of no sugar added hot chocolate. You can drink it unsweetened or you have the option to add healthier alternative sweeteners such as trivia I love these options.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good substitute for a super rich, calorie filled, cup of hot chocolate. Love making it with cashew milk, to give it a super creamy taste
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?