BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Rhianna L.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I was a diabitic now im in pre diabite levels. I still stick to the diet. Alot if this no suger added stuff with this being a prime example if u wasnt told on the box u wouldnt knos
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a nice cup of Swiss miss in the winter? I choose the no sugar one for diet purposes only, and it's still just as good!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Foodie Expert
A great option for a yummy treat without an overwhelming amount of sugar. I've been drinking Swiss since I was a child and I continue to now in my twenties.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Napoleon, OH
Being a diabetic, I love this hot chocolate. I was worried I wouldn't be able to enjoy one of my favorite night time treats. I even share with the kids.
Yimei C.
Yimei C.
Foodie Expert
The best hot chocolate ever. So tasty. And creamy. I always go for the Swiss Miss no sugar added one. Seriously, the best choice for hot cocoa ever.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
I drink a lot of hot cocoa, so I like that I have options to limit my sugar intake in the winter months. It's nice to have a treat that tastes so yummy but is healthy for me too.
Agnes R.
Agnes R.
Love this stuff my mom always got this stuff while I was growing up and I've always loved it but now my sons into it and to him it the best drink on the planet!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Oskaloosa, IA
Foodie Expert
i'm so glad they came out with this no sugar added version of this amazing hot chocolate! it's nice to have a healthier option and it still tastes delicious!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I usually drink this instead of the full fat. It tastes every bit as good and as sweet but you dont have to feel bad drinking it. Super cheap too.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
Foodie Expert
This is the only hot chocolate we keep in the house. It tastes great and it's diabetic friendly. The packaging is familiar and reminds you of the nostalgic Swiss Miss. We will definitely buy this again.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?