BY SWISS MISS #23 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
Im the biggest Hot Chocolate fan, but I know I need to have a limit because of the sugar, well this product solved that for me, I can enjoy my delicious cup of coffee without worrying about the excess of sugar, besides it's incredible price!
Kimberly P.
Love hot cocoa especially during these colder months. This sugar free drink taste amazing for being a healthier alternative. Add some marshmallows and you've got a perfect cold night drink. Would recommend.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! They have them at work for free and I love drinking them all the time. Sweet and not as bad as the other kinds considering its sugar free. Totally met my expectations. Would definitely buy again.
Bre C.
We love Swiss Miss. Here in the south believe it or not it does get pretty chilly. Sitting with a nice cup of Hot Chocolate in your favorite mug can make any cold day feel a bit warmer! The rich chocolaty taste adds a little sweetness with the warmth. My favorite drink come late fall/winter time!
Jade K.
Nothing is better on a cold snowy day. I love to sip hot chocolate on those frigid mornings when I can peer through my windo and watch others shoveling their walk. ;) This is so delicious and it makes you feel good.
Stephanie S.
When I tried this hot cocoa sample, it happened to be on the coldest day we've had this fall. It warmed me up from my head to my toes and it tasted delicious, but I kind of new this product would be great before I even tried it. I mean, what Swiss Miss products aren't, you know?
Lisa T.
Swiss miss missed the mark on this one :-( tastes like powder and water. Very gross! And to top it off, the diet has less carbs then the no sugar and tastes perfect....well as perfect as a powder cocoa mix can taste!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I love hot chocolate, but I was on a diet so I want to try something a bit better for me. I kind of expected the taste to be a little different and almost unpleasant but I was surprised. Though it does taste slightly different from the original, it is delicious. I don't feel guilty whenever I drink it because of the no sugar, but the taste isn't compensated for that. And, the price makes it even better.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ
Good quality hot chocolate. Easy to make. It is pretty cheap compared to most name brands so it's definitely affordable. It isn't as great quality as some such as starbucks. Packaged quite neatly. I would buy again especially if shopping on budget and can't get starbucks.
Annie N.
For being no sugar added this joy chocolate is really good! If you use skim milk it's like there isn't much of a difference! Great for those craving sweets on a regular basis (like myself) or diabetics!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?