BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
We love to snuggle up and drink hot cocoa! I love that this is sugar free so I don't feel as bad when we indulge before bed on cold nights. This tastes so good and I could not even tell a difference between the regular cocoa and the sugar free!I was worried my kids would complain because they tend to be so picky but no one even noticed! Win!!
Sonia P.
Love hot chocolate and this Swiss Miss no sugar added is terrific for someone like me who cant have to much sugar in my system. It was offered at a great price and my entire family loves it. I love the individual packets and the taste is pretty good. Its great treat on a cold winter night.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Good on a chilly night with a handful of marshmallows. I use my Keurig for the hot water and it is ready fast. I try to keep an eye on my sugar so the no sugar added still has plenty of flavor.
Eva H.
Washington, DC
I love that they make a version with no sugar added - so many of the other brands have an outrageous amount of sugar. I wish they would make more flavors that don't have added sugar - it would be particularly great to have a dark chocolate or mint chocolate. That said, this satisfies the cravings while still being a little healthier.
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
Im the biggest Hot Chocolate fan, but I know I need to have a limit because of the sugar, well this product solved that for me, I can enjoy my delicious cup of coffee without worrying about the excess of sugar, besides it's incredible price!
karina c.
Palatine, IL
I like this hot chocolate,because theres less sugar.I was a first time user but now i buy it every time.It is affordable.Ive had the Nestle brand but i like Swiss Miss better.I would defiantly buy it again
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I drink hot chocolate more than I do coffee. I use this type at home because Cocoa has enough sweetener in it you don't need to have more sugar added. I also feel this brand does a good job at getting the flavor of chocolate into the product so that you can taste it.
Kaja N.
Pillager, MN
If your looking for a simple and warm hot chocolate then this is perfect!
Is very affordable, and not expensive like other coco mixes. Its sweet taste
is so much better than some bland bitter coco. And if your a parent
and your little rascals want some fun and delicious hot coco, the Swiss Miss
has hot coco packs with mini marshmallows!
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
We have this at work, so I typically opt for the no sugar added option. It does not have as much flavor and the regular one, but it is satisfying when I want hot cocoa. I can also use a packet and a half and still have less calories with added flavor.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these! They have them at work for free and I love drinking them all the time. Sweet and not as bad as the other kinds considering its sugar free. Totally met my expectations. Would definitely buy again.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?