BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kai D.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Foodie Expert
Love it! It tastes just like the original in my opinion, only without the added calories. It had a smooth texture and rich flavor if you add half milk and half water. I would definitely say try this out!!
Mimi R.
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
Being a diabetic it is very difficult to find foods that are sugarfree lucky for us diabetics Swiss Miss has come up with a hot chocolate that is sugar-free I love this product
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
This brand is the best you can buy when it comes to hot chocolate. The sugar free tastes just as good as regular with half the calories . I recommend using skim milk instead of water to mix with it .
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Foodie Expert
Really good. Im diabetic so I love that I can have hot chocolate too. And its good. I just wish the price want higher. Their is no need for that.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Newberg, OR
Great hot beverage for a cold night or when you have a sore throats! Also great when you are needing a little choloclate but don't want extra sugar! Also great when you add marshmallows on top
Lian F.
Lian F.
Clarendon Hls, IL
This product is great if you can't have all the sugar of the regular hot chocolate. I like to buy the tubs of it so I can add more or less than the amounts recommended depending on how strong or weak I want it that day.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
This hot chocolate really doesn't compare to normal hot chocolate. I end up adding a ton of sugar to it because it just doesn't taste good with no sugar added. Hot chocolate is supposed to be sweet and sugary, so I really don't like the no sugar hot chocolate.
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Foodie Expert
I love how creamy and rich flavored the swiss miss hot chocolate is. I always keep some in my pantry just in case I get a sudden craving for some delicious hot cocoa.
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
I enjoyed this mix, however, felt it wasn't "chocolatey" enough and added some Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder to get it, which is the reason for only 4 stars.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Boston, MA
There's little to no difference between this and regular Swiss Miss. It's great for snow days when you crave hot cocoa but want to skip out on the extra calories. Definitely better than the "diet" cocoa.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?