BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always am pleased with Swiss Miss hot cocoa, it never lets me down. Of course sugar free types are never as sweet as we all want. But this is my go to sugar free cocoa.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We have been trying to cut back on our sugar intake. I had a craving for some hot chocolate and this is what my husband brought home. Very tasty, without the after taste of most sugar free things.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
So yummy I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
This is the perfect hot cocoa. My mom always had this in our pantry and it has now become a staple in mine. It's perfectly smooth, rich in flavor and it's affordable.
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
This is perfection. My family loves hot cocoa any time of the day. Super inexpensive and it's the perfect serving size. Plus it's inexpensive so that always helps. I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love Swiss miss hot chocolate mix, I always buy it because it's affordable and tastes great. Just the right amount of chocolate flavor. I recently started buying the sugar free, and it's just as great!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
When it's either a freezing winter or a hot summer, hot coca is one of the best comfort drinks to consume. They create such a warm feeling hen even a sip is taken, they're the best brand when it comes to hot coco and I think this is the brand to buy!
zew w.
zew w.
Love this hot chocolate in the colder months. Tt's really creamy you don't have to boil milk for it. Even with just water its still very creamy. It tastes great and I love when the little marshmallows are in it
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
This tastes just like regular hot chocolate. I like that it doesn't have any sugar added without sacrificing taste. I do wish, though, we had a dark chocolate version with 70% cocoa.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Battle Ground, WA
This is great because you have controlled of how sweet you want your drink by adding sugar, this mix is delicious! Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?