BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Heather F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I personally love to drink this coco. I can only do sugar free and this is the only coco that I can drink during the winter. I'm so grateful that your company is making this treat for diabetics and people who need sugar free.
Heather C.
This is our goto hot cocoa for the wintery season. We love adding whipped cream to make it a little creamier, but not sweeter. It's perfectly sweet enough for our family, without the extra sugar. We have little ones, so the lack of extra sweet is a bonus!

It's also good added to coffee for a nice mocha flavor.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
I love this brand, the cocoa tasted so strong and bold, and i like to have my hot cocoa bitter instead of sweet like many people, so this will always be available in my pantry, hot dark cocoa in cold weather is just perfect
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
I'm not big on super sweet or super chocolaty and this is a great substitute. I get my hot chelate fix without all of the extra chocolate and without the over chocolaty flavor. I do like to add a marshmallow or two though!
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
hot chocolate is my calling i could drink gallons of the stuff haha, but this has a lovely flavor and doesnt taste cheap haha. i suggest using milk instead of water however for the best tasting hot chocolate in a premade package. its how my grandmas fixed it
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
I was cautious because I was worried it wouldn't be sweet enough, however it tasted almost the same! Sturdy original packaging. Average price makes it worth it. I'll repurchase for sure. Comparatively it is just as good as any other hot cocoa I have tried.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Great instant hot chocolate. It's popular and everywhere in New York delis. I would have to say that besides hot chocolate from scratch this is my second favorite hot chocolate ever. Again just substitute the water for milk to make it a bit better.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the only brand of hot chocolate I will drink. This is best around Christmas time. I have been drinking this brand solely since I was little, and do not feel it needs much adapting or improving. It is a great value and perfect for a pick me up.
Whitney B.
London, KY
This is a great product for people who have to watch their sugar intake. One of my favorite things to do is mix a back of this with a cup of hot coffee. There is no better treat when it's cold and snowy outside!
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I LOVE this hot chocolate! I love that it is no sugar added which makes it really low calorie as well. This is a guilt free options that I don't feel bad about having 2 or 3 cups of it a day. It is also a great price!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?