BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
bree d.
bree d.
Louisville, KY
This is totally what I was expecting. this hot chocolate has a rich and creamy taste. the packaging ensures it stays fresh. their could be a bit more in each pack. I would like to try other hot chocolate products from this brand. this brand gives quite a bit of hot chocolate for about $3. other stores give one cup for the same price. I love swiss miss
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Visalia, CA
My boys and I love hot cocoa but I don't like the added sugar. This has saved us because it's less sugar but still tastes like the full sugar packets. Great value and great flavor. I have bought again and again.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Portage , MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot choc ever!! I had gastric bypass surgery so with this having less sugar in it makes it so I can still enjoy hot coca. It's very affordable, I think maybe $2 a box where I live at, and I'd def recommend to others!!
Ok.. I'm giving this 3 stars because you can't eat this directly out of the pouch. I know this sounds strange, but I love eating hot chocolate out of the pouch with a spoon. This doesn't taste right if you eat it like that. It makes ok hot chocolate, it's not thick or creamy at all.
Nina P.
Nina P.
The best out there really, has little calories and tastes so good. It's great for when it's super cold out and you just want to feel cozy at home. The value is amazing and I recommend this to everyone !
Kayleigh M.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot cocoa! It's an easy way to enjoy a mug of Chocolate sweetness without the guilt. I never need to add milk to these packets and love them during the holidays. Easy to use and addictive!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I got this when I was pregnant, trying to watch my sugar intake. I was surprised to find that it tasted great and you couldnt tell there was no added sugar! Now it is usually the only hot chocolate that I buy!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Foodie Expert
It's not the best . It's good for people who can't take sugar. I like the one with sugar in it added. Other than that the brand and the chocolate is good !! Very well put and I will buy again just not this type
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
As a bariatric patient, finding things to satisfy a craving and not bust your diet is super important. This hot chocolate totally fits into my diet with ease. Lower in carbs but the same great taste!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
Foodie Expert
Great flavor. It doesn't taste artificial or fake. The sweetness is real and consistent the whole cup through. I love to sit down and have thus while enjoying a good book or as a treat before bed.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?