BY SWISS MISS #23 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I think my favorite thing about this is that you can't tell the difference between this and the regular powder. If you can, use milk, but if not that's okay too. The powder is thick and creamy enough for the perfect on the go hot chocolate. You can't go wrong with Swiss miss.
Lara P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Even though this is the no sugar added hot cocoa mix it is still sweet enough to drink. I personally do not see a big difference in taste between the no sugar and sugar hot cocoa mixes. This mix tastes good with both hot milk or hot water. I even drink it in the warmer months!
brittney w.
I love hot chocolate whether it's hot or cold out, but that's just me. I feel Hot chocolate is good all year-round. I love that the package says, "Must make with milk." I usually use water, probably sounds nasty and then add a little milk at the end, but with just hot milk and Swiss Miss simply cocoa is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :) #love! :) I got this packet with a coupon in my #ModaVoxBox
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas
Anyone with a childhood remembers these hot chocolate packets! Regardless of the season, these seemed to be everyone's favorite little cup of hot chocolate and I don't blame them. I also loved when they had the special edition packets with the mini marshmallows included.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm a diabetic when I found this I almost cried. When I actually tried it. I was amazed. A lot of reduced sugar sweets have a funny after taste or just have a weird texture. This didn't at all! I was so happy!!! I highly recommend it
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
this is just as good as any hot chocolate ive had. swiss miss does a great job making a no sugar added flavor that still has a great sweetness to it. kids wouldn't even know it was any different. i'll definitely buy it again.
Larissa O.
Klamath Falls, OR
The no sugar added cocoa mix is perfect for people with certain health problems or dietary needs which is what I like the most about it. It gives you the rich sensation of drinking hot chocolate without all the added sugars. Sugar or not the Swiss brand is always my go to hot chocolate mix during the cold winter.
Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
I love this product because it's still sweet yet no added sugar! I love drinking hot cocoa on a cold winter night snuggled up by the fire place ! Definitely an amazing taste and warms the soul as well! How could you go wrong?
Sara C.
I like to mix this into my coffee to change up my morning coffee a bit. It's nice because it has less sugar so I don't feel like I'm drinking too many calories. It tastes good by itself as well and doesn't make me feel jumpy.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect amount of sugar and chocolate for my hyper two year old. He loves to get his mug out and measure and pour the water for his cocoa. Easy and convenient packaging makes for easy clean up. And any mom knows, the clean up is usually the part we dread when a child asks to help make their food. With this I can enjoy letting him learn how to prepare things for himself!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?