BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Jace K.
Jace K.
Wilmette, IL
Been drinking Swiss Miss since I was in 8th grade! I always opt for no sugar so I can adjust it to my own liking (adding sugar, honey, etc.). This is such an easy way to have some hot chocolate - just add hot water and you're done. It's not as rich and creamy as hot chocolate can be (can be watery if you add too much water fyi), but it definitely satisfy any chocolate cravings I have.
shay d.
shay d.
I love a hot chocolate on a cold day and when I do I love this brand. I mix it with some almond milk and cinnamon. Everyone loves it and I will always buy it when i run out. It is also good in my morning coffee and tastes so good.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
The only hot cocoa my family and I use. It doesn't have the grit or cheap chocolate taste. Great value for the price. I am a repeat costumer and will be for a long time.
Carly Q.
Carly Q.
I thought the No Sugar Added hot cocoa mix was super gross. It had very little flavor. It was basically like drinking hot water. I usually like Swiss Miss hot cocoa products but no sugar in hot chocolate is just not a good idea.
Micaela F.
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of hot chocolate, it's the kind of been drinking since I was a child. Now that I am extremely into health and fitness, the no sugar added version of this product would be my go to over the sugary one.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
This is my go to morning drink! I like that I can easily take the packets to work with me. I love that there is no added sugar, but it is still nice and sweet. Plus it has some calcium in it. I like to mix mine with milk. I always tell my coworkers to buy some.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
Foodie Expert
I bought this because I'm following a fitness routine and am cutting out added sugars. I was not impressed. Not only was the taste not as good, which was expected, but the mix did not mix as well and left a chunky residue.
Sahar K.
Sahar K.
Plano, TX
LOVE THESE COCOA CUPS! My brother recently moved out and took our Keurig with him and the thing I have been most disappointed about is not being able to make Swiss Mix with their cocoa cups. Love the taste and love how there is no sugar added. Always recommend
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this no sugar added version of Swiss Miss. It has really great taste and I cannot tell the difference between the one with sugar when I drink it. If you are on a diet plan this is definitely the way to go.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Magna, UT
Swiss is the brand we commonly purchase. My kids love hot chocolate in the morning. I prefer sugar free because my kids don't need any extra sugar in their diet! It still holds a great taste! Yes we will buy it again!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?