BY SWISS MISS #27 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Christina H.
Great cocoa mix. It's still just as good without the added sugar. We snuggle up a ton at night with a big glass of hot cocoa. My children love it and I would definitely recommend you try it without the added sugar. You really won't notice a difference.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You know how do you see other day and they were really good surprisingly I thought they were not going to be is good because their lower in sugar than the normal stuff that I'm used to but these were good and they did the trick I would buy them again
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Even though this has no sugar added, I couldn't tell the difference. There was still a great deal of sweetness. I thought the lack of sugar would make this be too watery, but it still made a perfect cup of hot chocolate. I would definitely buy this again!
Lydia L.
Fresno, CA
Perfect consistency and tastes so good any morning. I love making a cup and sitting on the morning porch. So easy to make and I love knowing it has no added sugars.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I grew up drinking Swiss Miss hot cocoa, so for me it has some nostalgia associated with it. It's affordable and the taste is good, especially for the no sugar added. I'm always a whip cream or marshmallow cocoa kind of girl, so the no sugar added was more a choice of my family. Still tasty!
Anthea F.
Jersey City, NJ
Brilliant product. Does not leave an aftertaste like many others. It's my favorite hot chocolate sans the calories. Perfect for a cold wintry afternoon. I'm sensitive to milk but this didn't give me any issues and was the perfect cup of joy!
Maranda G.
Hesperia, CA
This is usually my go to hot chocolate, but lately it has been tasting more watered down then usual. I follow the directions, but I feel like it should be made with milk instead of water. I think it's time for me to find a new hot chocolate.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
This hot chocolate mix is a great way to enjoy your favorite drink and skip some of the extra added sugar. It is really easy to mix in marshmallows or candy canes and tastes great. I would recommend this first over some other brands and I will certainly be drinking this this season.
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This hot cocoa is very delicious. It's great for people who have diabetes and I don't want to sacrifice the taste of hot chocolate. I love this brand and will be purchasing this again in the future. It's also good for people who are trying to lose weight and want a little treat.
Franncia S.
Love this hot coco. Its great for those cold mornings and you don't have time to make coffee or stop and get some. I add marshmallows to it to make it feel more like home and the holidays. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?