BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Melissa H.
I am able to get my chocolate kick without the added sugar. It is affordable and found at most grocery stores. I don't think there is much needed to improve for this product. I always rely on the Swiss to help me knock my chocolate craving. Will definitely buy again.
Jenna N.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE THIS HOT COCOA! I've always been a Swiss Miss fan, but now I can drink my favorite hot cocoa with no added sugars! The packaging is perfect with the hint of green to really catch your eye. I've bought this the past few times I needed some warm comfort drinks and I don't plan on drinking anything else!
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really didn't think I would like these with no sugar added, however they were surprisingly good! I load sugar in almost all of my hot drinks, so this was at first odd, but I have come to love it! I drink it all the time after being out all day in the cold weather. Definitely give it a try for a "healthier" option!
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
This was ALMOST good, but the flavor..I just can't get past the fake sweeteners in most no sugar added things. The fake sweetener took away from the creaminess and I just had to pour it out. Maybe using more natural ingredients would help this be tastier.
Kristen R.
I am a sweet fanatic and when I decided to go sugar free I was terrified about missing out on my fave hot cocoa! This is the best and most definitely doesn't taste sugar free! Beautifully packaged and a great price point is an absolute win in my book! Give this a shot you won't be sorry!
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
Isn't Swiss Miss The king of all hot chocolate?! Swiss Miss is everyone's go to brand for hot chocolate. I especially like this variety because it has no sugar added and that's a great thing to consider when you're watching your sugar levels and wanting to be healthy. But you still want to enjoy the creamy rich taste of hot chocolate!
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
Here's the thing - sometimes you have the hot chocolate urge, but you don't wanna blow the diet. So you go no sugar added. It's a give and take. Does it meet your expectations for hot chocolate? Maybe not. So was it worth cutting the calories? You be the judge. Personally I'd rather just have the full fat version and feel satisfied rather than have a knock off of the "real" thing.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Gross. I've been trying to cut some sugar out of my diet so I got these for a fun winter drink, but I cannot handle the no-sugar taste! Average price for Swiss Miss, but just get the regular. (Or even better, make your own!! Homemade cocoa mix is lovely)
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Cocoa gives me the indulgence of hot cocoa without the extra sugar, which I am trying to avoid. I think the price is a good value and I buy this brand every time I want hot cocoa. I would recommend this product to those who want a chocolate fix, but are watching their sugar intake.
Janice W.
Warm, creamy, hot chocolate. Swiss Miss isn't watery or chalky. This is a great way to get a chocolate fix without feeling like you made a diet choice. I can't tell the difference in the original formula and low-cal version.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?