BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Matthew L.
Matthew L.
Gilbert, AZ
Not my favorite flavor of hot chocolate. It wasn't as sweet as I need my hot cocoa to be. It's very affordable but has lots of room for improvement. It needs a better flavor to entice me to continue buying it. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends or family since it just doesn't taste that good.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Rexburg, ID
This no sugar added hot cocoa is actually what I grew up drinking and I still love it to this day. I can't tell the difference between no sugar added and the regular hot cocoa. I buy this because it's tasty and a little better for you.
The packaging is consistent so its easy to spot in the stores.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
Delicious! I make this every morning for diabetic clients at my place of employment and they love it! I've tried it myself and can hardly tell the difference between the sugar free hot chocolate and similar products that do contain sugar. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a low-sugar treat!
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great thing to have on-hand as soon as the seasons turn cold. A very easy to make but tasty hot chocolate. It's also great to mix with coffee if you want to make a homemade mocha. The only downside is that it's not really good if you want to make traditional cold chocolate milk.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
I am a sweet fanatic and when I decided to go sugar free I was terrified about missing out on my fave hot cocoa! This is the best and most definitely doesn't taste sugar free! Beautifully packaged and a great price point is an absolute win in my book! Give this a shot you won't be sorry!
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
This hot chocolate mix is a great way to enjoy your favorite drink and skip some of the extra added sugar. It is really easy to mix in marshmallows or candy canes and tastes great. I would recommend this first over some other brands and I will certainly be drinking this this season.
Devin A.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
Foodie Expert
Since I'm on weight watchers this is my far my favorite. I can still enjoy one of these with some water for 3 points, or add skim milk for 5 points in total. When it's a cold snowy night, this does the trick perfectly. Tastes just like the original but so much better for you!
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA
I've tasted many hot chocolates and by far swigs miss no sugar added hot cocoa is the best no sugar cocoa there is. I've tried tons of hot chocolate but by far this one in particular stood out greatly with its refreshing taste . So yes i would definitely keep buying these!
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is my go-to for basic hot chocolate. It is a nice chocolatey flavor, so easy to make, and makes me nostalgic for snow days. It is a great value, better than other brands. You can use either milk or water and it doesn't change the flavor. I would recommend to others.
Cailin P.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot taste the difference between this (the no sugar added) and the sugar added version of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I suppose that is a win for the brand that they can maintain the flavor, while reducing the negative health effects of the product on the consumer.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?