BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Ann C.
This hot beverage is so satisfying, you'd never know it was a no sugar added drink. It is so creamy and there is no difference from regular swiss miss.
Juanitsel P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this no sugar added version of grandmas hot chocolate. It's a guiltless indulgence that not only pleases your sweet tooth but also your physique.
Shayla N.
Bryson City, NC
I love hot chocolate definitely during winter time it's my favorite. I love putting my own marshmallows in there it brings the whole drink together.
Yimei C.
Kissimmee, FL
The best hot chocolate ever. So tasty. And creamy. I always go for the Swiss Miss no sugar added one. Seriously, the best choice for hot cocoa ever.
Jackie V.
Love this coco mostly when it's super cold I get me a good glass of coco and watch a movie with my family it's so good and refreshing on a cold day
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
I'm a hot chocolate lover but hate the amount of sugar in most! You can barely tell this has no added sugar in it. This is great for winter nights
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I usually drink this instead of the full fat. It tastes every bit as good and as sweet but you dont have to feel bad drinking it. Super cheap too.

Sylvia G.
Being a diabetic does not leave many choices, I have been enjoying Swiss Miss Sensible No Sugar Added Cocoa Mix in the mornings on my way to work.
Linda R.
Coloma
Even though it's no sugar added it is still very sweet and no after taste. Especially like the ease of fixing it, and of course the awesome taste.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Swiss Miss is the only brand of hot chocolate I'll drink. I love making it with milk, a couple drops of vanilla extract, and a ton of marshmallows!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?