BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
I was disappointed with this as I am a huge Swiss Miss fan by try to limit my sugar intake. This missed the mark for me because it tasted way too fake - I would rather stick to the regular version as a treat rather than make this part of my regular intake. I don't recommend it unless you don't mind the taste of alternative sweeteners.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Cocoa gives me the indulgence of hot cocoa without the extra sugar, which I am trying to avoid. I think the price is a good value and I buy this brand every time I want hot cocoa. I would recommend this product to those who want a chocolate fix, but are watching their sugar intake.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I am dairy free now so I can only enjoy a hot cup of coco once a month. But my nephew is a consumer of this delicious delight. It's so creamy and the chocolate flavoring is perfect. It always seems to be a great value for the amount you get in each box.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Isn't Swiss Miss The king of all hot chocolate?! Swiss Miss is everyone's go to brand for hot chocolate. I especially like this variety because it has no sugar added and that's a great thing to consider when you're watching your sugar levels and wanting to be healthy. But you still want to enjoy the creamy rich taste of hot chocolate!
taicha e.
taicha e.
Foodie Expert
This no sugar added Swiss miss is great i buy it at Walmart so it is every affordable the packing is fine comes in a box I use it often as I love hot chocolate I usually drink it with almond milk and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a chocolate fix with less sugar
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
Camden, AR
I really like the taste and creamy aspect of this. I fix it for my 10 year old nephew some and he is clueless that it is sugar free. He begs for it when he comes to visit he even likes it to put in ice cream like malt powder.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Foodie Expert
I'm someone who can't handle a large amount of sweets, so this no sugar added hot cocoa mix was the perfect product for me! Perfect for anyone trying to cut down on sugar or watch their intake. If you're not one of those people, add a few marshmallows to amp it up!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Hot chocolate is one of my guilty pleasures, but I don't feel as bad about this kind because there is no sugar added! Swiss miss is always delicious and now I have great tasting hot chocolate without blowing my goals for sugar intake for the whole day. Love this!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
My father loves this because most brands don't have a diabetic friendly option and it makes him so happy that he can still have hot chocolate with all of us after a long day in the snow!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Being a type 1 diabetic makes most cozy drinks hard to find (that won't make my BG go through the roof) it's a tasty alternative to hot chocolate and is a stocked item in our house--and most people who don't like "diet" drinks can't tell the difference.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?