BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot coco is delicious and it also come with little mushrooms that re so cute and bomb
Allison H.
Allison H.
Chico, CA
Really good! I used it as a low calorie dessert when I want chocolate and something warm.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
My family loves hot Coa coa! Swiss miss never lets us down when it comes to hot beverages
Amani I.
Amani I.
Miami
Great to keep your sugar levels under control when you come from a family of diabetics!
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best hot cocoa to have on a super cold winters night around the bonfire!
Luka H.
Luka H.
N Providence, RI
Great product for diabetics that still want to enjoy hot chocolate in the winter
My kids and I have a cup every night before bed. It's our go to comfort drink
Susan J.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love Swiss Miss Hot cocoa with no sugar added! It's great for diabetics who still want some hot cocoa and it tastes great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. Great price and always keep it in my house. It's better than more expensive Chocolate brands.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
This was ALMOST good, but the flavor..I just can't get past the fake sweeteners in most no sugar added things. The fake sweetener took away from the creaminess and I just had to pour it out. Maybe using more natural ingredients would help this be tastier.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
Here's the thing - sometimes you have the hot chocolate urge, but you don't wanna blow the diet. So you go no sugar added. It's a give and take. Does it meet your expectations for hot chocolate? Maybe not. So was it worth cutting the calories? You be the judge. Personally I'd rather just have the full fat version and feel satisfied rather than have a knock off of the "real" thing.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?