BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Berkeley  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite hot chocolate mixes. It doesn't have a lot of calories and tastes amazing! I personally mix it with water but it also tastes good mixed with milk.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I love the chocolatey flavor, lower calorie count, and overall healthiness of this product. I purchase this product in packet form, but really prefer to buy it in the canister so that I can add more or less of the mix according to my personal taste. I consistently buy this product. When compared to the Swiss Miss Light hot cocoa mix, I prefer the flavor of the No Sugar Added.
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
Again with the weight watchers. This brand is great and I can't even tell this is sugar free. I give this to my kids too, but I don't tell them it's sugar free and they love it!
Samantha P.
Fresno, CA
Since I live with a type 1 diabetic, were often trying the no sugar added versions of things. This was not a favorite of mine because I love things all sugary and sweet but he was definitely a fan!
Krickett T.
Grand Rapids, MN
Love this cocoa! You can't taste that it's sugar free! Carbs are still high tho. But it tastes terrific! Tho it with fat free whipped cream and you're good to go!
Kate J.
Denver, CO
Not as rich as typical hot chocolate, but it's great for your chocolate fix in the cold winter months. Honestly, without the sugar, I was expecting bland, watery hot chocolate, but this still had a lot of flavor. I still prefer the classic hot chocolate with marshmallows, but this is a great, slightly healthier substitute.
Tanisha S.
Olympia, WA
I have been using Swiss Miss for years. My mom would give it to us when we were younger as a nice little treat and now I raised my son on it. I have tried the store brand but always end up purchasing Swiss Miss again. So now I don't bother trying any other brand. I love the flavor, the smooth and creamy texture it has.
Lillie K.
Green Bay, WI
Very perfect for cold nights! Also for a night to read with a cozy mug alongside my books. I love Swiss Miss, one o my favorite affordable hot cocoas. My husband loves the no sugar added mix, he said its a sweet rich taste as it should be. I totally recommend for all families to have at bonfires, movie night, etc. :)
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is great to cure a chill and chocolate craving when you are on a diet or watching your sugar intake. I do wish it was a bit more rich, but then again I don't like things too sweet. I add a half a teaspoon or so more of plain coco powder and it 's perfect for me. This definitely satisfies the sweet craving and keeps me on track for another day.
Sarah L.
Meridian
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate, it's always been my go-to brand. Of course, when trying to be reasonable with calories and sugar intake I found this product. It's still got that same Swiss Miss taste I like, so that's a plus, so I would recommend it if you still want that hot chocolate taste with less guilt!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?